Gaming Splatoon 2 Global Testfire coming March 24-26

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
So free eshop demo on the switch?
Pretty cool. If it plays well ill perorder it.
Things like this is what nintendo needs to do.
Splatoon 1 had the same Global Testfire period on the Wii U, and it was to test servers and whatnot. Pretty cool they're doing it on the Switch again.
As for game demos, I wouldn't count on there being too many. It was proven long ago that game demos actually decreased game sales, and because of that, it's very rare to see a game demo nowadays. Online-focused games like Splatoon almost always have a beta test of some kind, however, and that's as close to a demo as you'll usually get nowadays.

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Splatoon 1 had the same Global Testfire period on the Wii U, and it was to test servers and whatnot. Pretty cool they're doing it on the Switch again.
As for game demos, I wouldn't count on there being too many. It was proven long ago that game demos actually decreased game sales, and because of that, it's very rare to see a game demo nowadays. Online-focused games like Splatoon almost always have a beta test of some kind, however, and that's as close to a demo as you'll usually get nowadays.
Didnt play it on the wii u.
And im on the fence about it on the switch but does seem cool so im really to check it out.
And yea i heard that about demos. But ive been on psr with tons of betas for games

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
Didnt play it on the wii u.
And im on the fence about it on the switch but does seem cool so im really to check it out.
And yea i heard that about demos. But ive been on psr with tons of betas for games
Yeah, current-gen online games typically always have a beta.
Playing Splatoon on the Wii U, it was quite fun. The motion controls actually felt good to play with.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.