Spirits DS v20120507 Beta

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
gallery_113027_79_596.png

SpiritsDS, NightFox's homebrew game based on the 1987 platformer Spirits, has been updated to version 20120507. See the change log for what's new in this edition, and check out the video above to see the game in action. For more information please visit the project's page linked below.

Change Log (05/07/12) said:
  • You can now choose between the original or remake mode at game start.
  • Graphics of the backgrounds in the first half of the castle completed.
  • New algorithm for calculation of random positions of objects and some corrected positions.
  • Fixed bug that allowed to record the spell shot at the top of the stairs, causing errors in the control of the character.
  • Fixed bug where if the last life was lost in the trap of the 3 switches in the next game they appeared displaced. (Thanks to the araubi from CEZ forums for the warning.)

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Project Page
icon11.gif
Source

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
i'm thrilled to see another update for this great project. maybe one of the last ds projects that will ever be released =(.

-another world
Don't be silly. We have NES projects popping up every now and then and an active Virtual Boy community out there, you expect DS projects to run dry? Surely you jest.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
i'm sure they will trickle on for as long as working systems can be purchased. but you and i both know that the golden age of 10 projects a week is dead and gone.... and it makes me sad.

-another world
Start compilin' then. :P

Those programs and games aren't going to make themselves and programming for the DS has never been as easy as it is today.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Cool.