JustOnePost

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all

I know everyone is excited about Spirit Tracks, and I was playing it a bit today. I did the first level, beat the piss easy Rhino Beetle and saved after leaving the area. I then left it off for a few hours, and then booted it up. A friend had been playing in the second save slot during this time, which might have something to do with it (but shouldn't)

I opened up the DS, it says save data in slot 1 is corrupted and it wiped my data. I know this is a anti-copyright form used in other games, like Blood of Bahamut, and to me it looks like Xenophobia didn't fix everything.

I used the Xenophobia patch included in the .zip file I downloaded off of *snip. I've been playing on a R4DS running YS Menu firmware.

Anyone else encountered this problem? I did some searching and couldn't see any other similar topics, so I thought I'd let you guys know about this issue, it looks Xenophobia stuffed up somewhere, and the game isn't fully patched.

JustOnePost

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*snip refers to you guys, and I'm not posting downloads. Seems a bit silly, I understand that they're rules and all but it's kinda pointless. Downloads aren't being posted and the stuff we are talking about is 100% illegal anyway, mentioning a site changes nothing.

I was just trying to make my post more informative. I have an older account but I forgot the password.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
No... Just NO...
Then what the hell does this mean?

Members may NOT ASK and MAY NOT PROVIDE INFORMATION or LINKS for and to places that provide ROM, WAD, and ISO files.

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
JustOnePost said:
* refers to you guys, and I'm not posting downloads. Seems a bit silly, I understand that they're rules and all but it's kinda pointless. Downloads aren't being posted and the stuff we are talking about is 100% illegal anyway, mentioning a site changes nothing.

I was just trying to make my post more informative. I have an older account but I forgot the password.
wut
wacko.gif
?read the rules JustFivePost.we can talk about roms,just no linking or giving hints about it

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
JustOnePost said:
I'm not posting downloads. Seems a bit silly, I understand that they're rules and all but it's kinda pointless. Downloads aren't being posted and the stuff we are talking about is 100% illegal anyway, mentioning a site changes nothing.

I have an older account but I forgot the password.

yet another reason why to ban you

rules are rules, you don't like it, GO AWAY

talking about illegal stuff isn't illegal, getting and sharing that stuff may raise an eyebrow, so here we don't take the risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol