Hacking Spirit Tracks working perfectly with latest loader.

Chibz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A lot of good that does me. lol
dry.gif

Chaykin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
@florian: YES! Works fine. Use the latest loader and clean, unpatched ROM. I don't know how Normatt did it (the loader was available way before the patch) but HE IS A GOD! :)

Wallydraigle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded the loader from here and it seems to not load any games. I just get two white screens. I re-downloaded and tried again and it does the same thing. Is there a better place to get the file?

Evo87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've heard some have been having problems with train controls. So I read this thread so the train controls work perfectly then for Acekard 2i? A unpatched ROM will work then?? Thanks

Thanks for the links and info

TheDude879

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure what card you are using, but on my AceKard 2i, with the latest loaders, I do NOT have train controls on a clean unpatched rom.

EDIT: Well for some reason the page wasn't loading right, I refreshed the page and got the loaders from 12/4/2009, and the game works great.

fedgerama

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Makar8000 said:
I've heard that after a few hours of playing that the save file will disappear o.o

Can anyone confirm this?
I've been playing all day long, off and on for hours at a time, and no save file deletion.
I'm glad I actually tried updating the loaders this morning instead of having to patch the rom.

Makar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fedgerama said:
Makar8000 said:
I've heard that after a few hours of playing that the save file will disappear o.o

Can anyone confirm this?
I've been playing all day long, off and on for hours at a time, and no save file deletion.
I'm glad I actually tried updating the loaders this morning instead of having to patch the rom.

Thanks for the information.

Yeah I hate dealing with patching, updating loaders is all I'll do because I'm soo lazy.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
WTF? Why another thread? And why is it called "Spirit Tracks working perfectly with latest loader., Train controls and all."??

So according to the topic the game works fine with the latest loader on any flashcard, right? What? Only Acecard? Ok and why is the topic not "Spirit Tracks working perfectly with latest loader for Acekard flashcards., Train controls and all."??

Seriously guys, this thread is trash.

phoenixclaws

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@WiiBricker

You ought to know this is an Acekard sub-forum, therefore all threads imply Acekard specific topics.

@On-Topic

Yeh i used the patch because I didn't know how long it was going to be for the loaders to be released. Awesomeness normmatt :).

Already beaten 3 of the dungeons, working on collecting the various train parts, just got the medium size bomb bag, game is total fun
tongue.gif
. Love the warp holes. hehe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1