Spirit Tracks to Feature a New Instrument

Wankare

OP
Trophies
Website
wankare.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Link is no stranger to musical instruments, having played both the Ocarina and Wind Waker. Now Nintendo has announced that he'll be playing a new instrument in Spirit Tracks.

Yes, you'll be able to use your DS microphone and stylus to help Link to play the Spirit Pipes in his new adventure.

They're basically like a set of pan pipes which you can play to summon special powers. these pipes are controlled by blowing in the microphone and cycling through different colored pipes on the touchscreen while staying in sync with a metronome.

As we all know you will need to play them to gain access to some places ( i don't know but maybe the pipes are related to the train itself )
well its just a matter of waiting till December 7 to figure out their uses.

SOURCE

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
but if you're blowing in the mic, doesn't that prevent you from seeing the touch screen?
tongue.gif

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Love the idea of a new musical instrument playing a part of a Zelda game. Hate the idea of blowing into the mic. But so long as I don't have to kill myself heaving into the mic, I probably won't mind. Some games go overboard with that stuff, forcing you to blow really hard into the mic. A handful of games, though, get the pressure right.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.