ROM Hack Spirit Tracks-Spirit Flute

hahahahaha

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hey, I'm having a problem with the flute. My DS lite is nearly three years old, and the microphone no longer works... So I cannot play the flute. Is there any other way to complete that part... like a code or something?

Using R4 Upgrade, official firmware, without YSmenu.

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
jakob95 said:
You are going to probably need someone to pass that level for you on there DS. Then send you a SAV of it.

That is a bad idea since the mic is used a lot, get it fixed or wait for a mic hack I suppose ? (did Zelda:PH had such a hack ?),

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
hahahahaha said:
Hey, I'm having a problem with the flute. My DS lite is nearly three years old, and the microphone no longer works... So I cannot play the flute. Is there any other way to complete that part... like a code or something?

Using R4 Upgrade, official firmware, without YSmenu.
You'll need someone to pass all those parts for you, which means passing up the whole first dungeon, as the weapon you get there require you to use the microphone. I don't know anything about any other dungeons, as i'm not that far yet, but i'm sure there's something microphone related there too. You could try getting an external microphone for you DS (the official Nintendo brand ones, not ones that use a standard microphone/headphone plug.) and see if that helps your problem.

Hero_Of_Fate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hahahahaha said:
Hmm, yeah. But the game might require the mic for other things as well...
It does. You're kind of screwed guy. The item you get in the Forest Temple can only be used by blowing into the mic (The Whirlwind).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a