Gaming Spirit Tracks Lokomo Song Problem

Hardcorey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so I've been stuck on Carben's song (Ocean Realm) for the past half an hour. Either I can't get the timing to save my life or something's bugged, either way, I was gonna ask if some saint would help me out with the song if at all possible. I would really appreciate it!

http://www.mediafire.com/?zomyxwzonjl

edit: So I've been trying, and Carben played a part at the end I had never heard before and it cut to black and he was chastising me. I'm beginning to think the game just hates me; since when was Zelda a rhythm game?

edit 2: OH MAN, I DID IT.

mikeychunn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha, I remember that. It doesn't have to be perfect...but your timing is probably off. I hit a couple of wrong notes but I still passed

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Hardcorey said:
Ok, so I've been stuck on Carben's song (Ocean Realm) for the past half an hour. Either I can't get the timing to save my life or something's bugged, either way, I was gonna ask if some saint would help me out with the song if at all possible. I would really appreciate it!

http://www.mediafire.com/?zomyxwzonjl
You could try blowing the notes, letting go of the instrument, then picking it back up at the right spot just in case. I had trouble with my mic yesterday when doing the Lokomo song of the Fire Realm (it wouldn't hold notes or it'd keep repeating a note a few times, even if I blew constantly), but it seems to only matter if you get the timing and note right, and not the length, so I still passed it.

Nugg2396

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Sorry to bump such an old topic..
Not to be rude or anything but why do most people have problems with the songs? I can do it on my first try

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Nugg2396 said:
Sorry to bump such an old topic..
Not to be rude or anything but why do most people have problems with the songs? I can do it on my first try
They blow too hard, they blow too close to the screen, they puff instead of just blowing continuously, etc.

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had trouble with this too at first, after a while I found puffing to be the easiest way to get though(first try when I started doing it).

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There are certain tips for doing the songs.
The fire one is the hardest since there are two "jumps," i.e. you can't just blow continuously through the whole song. I failed over 20 times, until I decided to look for help on GameFAQs.
Then I found out the trick, you have to play each note one at a time, taking breaths in between each one (before, I was trying to slur it). I made so many mistakes but I still passed it using that strategy.
The sand song is easier since there's only one jump so I finished it in only two tries.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs