Spirit Summoner exploit ruins game

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Skyhunterjim, Dec 1, 2006.

Dec 1, 2006
  1. Skyhunterjim
    OP

Newcomer Skyhunterjim Advanced Member

Greece
    I was disappointed to read about the exploit that lets you buy endless booster packs in Spirit Summoner and have lost my will to play the new Yugi game after 2 days of play.I have in fact tried the exploit and it works.

Back to Final Fantasy III...

2. pas

pas Newbie

1. : I will play Yu-Gi-Oh ! when my repaired M3 arrives even with or without exploit... (If I would use that Exploit, then I could transfer my REAL Deck faster into the game and then kick some childs , or maybe good player ones butt [​IMG] )

2. What Exploit do you mean ? Do you have a link for me ? ( I´m interestet in how bad the Programmer did the game...)

3. Gaisuto

Former Staff Gaisuto Lose 2 Levels.

United States
    On the contriary, hearing this exploit will make me actually play the game. That POS starter deck they give you is HORRIBLE. It's pretty bad if Syrus of all people gives you trouble. He's ****ing SYRUS!

Found this at GameFAQs.

4. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    Reminds of the time when the goldeneye ingame cheat codes became apparent, completely ruined the game that did.......

Oh wait you can always choose not to use them.

On the subject of FF3 there is a save editor available which can give you level 99 Onion Knights as well as pretty much anything you so desire.

5. Skyhunterjim
    OP

Newcomer Skyhunterjim Advanced Member

Greece
    Difference with FF3: I actually wanted to invest time to YugiOh and play online, but now I either have to use it or get pummeled.
    And that's because I may not use it, but my opponent can and probably has.

In FF3, I 'm playing for the storyline, not the levels.

Oh, and I agree that the starting cards are HORRIBLE.That's why I like 2006 World Championship for the GBA so much.