Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

beautifulbeast

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I voted for Spider-Man because he's the smarter of the two, although Wolverine is pretty tough... Anyway, I'm sure Spidey would find a way to wrap him in spider webs or somehting like that.

nephdj

Trophies
XP
Country
Wolverine because has proven himself against some of the strongest marvel universe characters, most of spidermans villians are duds

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I dont know who'd win, but I'd be rooting for Wolverine
smile.gif
. He's a personal favorite.

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Salamantis said:
neither, they both suck
EGAD! You blaspheming blasphemer! Get out--your kind aren't welcome here!!!

HELP!!! Mods! Admins! This is seriously offensive, get this child out of here!!! Ban her! If she ever comes back lock her in the digital dungeon, and dont set a password reminder!!!

(This is so odd. I cant believe you dont like either one!!! Wheres your fanatical-of-heroes-popular-in-the-90's spirit???)

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
gizmo_gal said:
Salamantis said:
neither, they both suck
EGAD! You blaspheming blasphemer! Get out--your kind aren't welcome here!!!

HELP!!! Mods! Admins! This is seriously offensive, get this child out of here!!! Ban her! If she ever comes back lock her in the digital dungeon, and dont set a password reminder!!!

(This is so odd. I cant believe you dont like either one!!! Wheres your fanatical-of-heroes-popular-in-the-90's spirit???)
haha
rofl2.gif

I don't know either, but I never liked Spiderman nor Wolverine. Guess it's just me
tongue.gif
Also I'm a guy.

Da Foxx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Spiderman. I grew up with him. : )

To be honest Spidy got the whole spider sense going on so he could predict see whats coming for him. Wolverine is all brute force, so he doesn't really think with his head. Spidey got the smarts.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
I'll have to assume you're talking about the comic/cartoon versions of spiderman and wolverine.
The film version of spiderman just fucking sucks. All the symbiote does is make him into a slightly less goodlooking john travolta in saturday night fever and makes him dress like an emo.
And trying to look badass while having cookies and milk with mascara on? COME ON!
Then there's also the fact that tobey mcguire is a lot more geeky and a lot less witty than cartoon spiderman, which is one of the main reasons I loved the guy.
Hugh Jackmans Wolverine was a pretty cool portrayal and anything which I didn;t like about his character was just caused by bad scripting.

It would actually be quite close because even though wolverine is just a regular guy, he has an enforced skeleton, accellerated healing and of course claws that can cut through anything. Even though he'd have a lot more stamina, he'd be too slow for spiderman.

Spiderman has superhuman strenght, speed and of course his spider sense. Seeing as spidey is uber quick, and wolverine is zetta slow, it'd come down to who has the most stamina.
Wolverine would totally win in a one-on-one.

But seeing as spiderman's natural habitat is the city, he'd totally pwn wolverine by just climbing buildings and throwing shit from above at him and occasionally coming down to beat the shit out of him when he can

Spidey all the way!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: uoiea