Homebrew [SPIDER3DSTOOLS]LibSpider

shutterbug2000

Cubic NINJHAX!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, first things first- no release/ not even close.
However, even still, some of the info I have for now is "helpful".
Call this(for now) a library of information, NOT a programming library. It will be a programming library at some point though.

Anyway:

Graphics(Thanks gudenarock!)

VRAM 0x1F000000
SCREEN_TOP_LEFT_1 0x1F1E6000
SCREEN_TOP_LEFT_2 0x1F22C800
SCREEN_TOP_RIGHT_1 0x1F273000
SCREEN_TOP_RIGHT_2 0x1F2B9800
SCREEN_BOTTOM_1 0x1F48F000
SCREEN_BOTTOM_2 0x1F4C7800

I know, not much... but, that's why I need helpful information!
So, if you have something to contribute: Leave a post!
I accept addresses and commands(and anything else useful)!
Also, any tips for this are also appreciated(As in, helpful criticism, not just hate...).

gudenau

Largely ignored
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
Ok, first things first- no release/ not even close.
However, even still, some of the info I have for now is "helpful".
Call this(for now) a library of information, NOT a programming library. It will be a programming library at some point though.

Anyway:

Graphics: Top screen framebuffers:
0x1F1E6000
0x1F22C800

Bottom screen framebuffers:
0x1F48F000
0x1F4C7800

I know, not much... but, that's why I need helpful information!
So, if you have something to contribute: Leave a post!
I accept addresses and commands(and anything else useful)!
Also, any tips for this are also appreciated(As in, helpful criticism, not just hate...).

Did you get that stuff from me? :-P

Edit:
These should be correct:
Code:
#define VRAM               0x1F000000
#define SCREEN_TOP_LEFT_1  0x1F1E6000
#define SCREEN_TOP_LEFT_2  0x1F22C800
#define SCREEN_TOP_RIGHT_1 0x1F273000
#define SCREEN_TOP_RIGHT_2 0x1F2B9800
#define SCREEN_BOTTOM_1    0x1F48F000
#define SCREEN_BOTTOM_2    0x1F4C7800

smealum

growing up sucks.
Trophies
Website
www.smealum.net
XP
Country
United States
just fyi, you can run code that uses ctrulib to run under spider. the main thing is you need to somehow clean up spider (kill threads, close handles) and figure out *where* to put your code (on 9.2 and below you can use rohax to remap everything the way you want, but on 9.3+ you're limited to taking over a CRO).
there's code in ninjhax that cleans up spider's environment, but some of it relies on having rohax.

tbh, i think a better solution than this would be :
- on 9.3+, takeover an existing app from spider so you can just copy code over its .text with gspwn (should be pretty easy, see regionthree for an example of how to do this)
- on 9.2 and below, use the later stages of ninjhax to do rohax, clean up spider and use hb service to run 3dsx files.

neither of those things should be too hard, would just take time basically. i can guarantee that they're better than making a spider-specific "library" though.

in any case, good luck.

shutterbug2000

Cubic NINJHAX!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just fyi, you can run code that uses ctrulib to run under spider. the main thing is you need to somehow clean up spider (kill threads, close handles) and figure out *where* to put your code (on 9.2 and below you can use rohax to remap everything the way you want, but on 9.3+ you're limited to taking over a CRO).
there's code in ninjhax that cleans up spider's environment, but some of it relies on having rohax.

- on 9.3+, takeover an existing app from spider so you can just copy code over its .text with gspwn (should be pretty easy, see regionthree for an example of how to do this)
- on 9.2 and below, use the later stages of ninjhax to do rohax, clean up spider and use hb service to run 3dsx files.

neither of those things should be too hard, would just take time basically. i can guarantee that they're better than making a spider-specific "library" though.

in any case, good luck.

Cool, I'll have to look into that, thanks.

gudenau

Largely ignored
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States

in any case, good luck.

Yah, I will probably steal some of that cleanup stuff. :-P

Shubshub

The Shubinator
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
-snip-

-snip-

By what your saying, is it possible to have the Homebrew Launcher run on 9.3+ by doing an App Takeover like Regionthree?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night