Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I... "acquired" SM: Web of Shadows for Wii. Because my friend lives abroad, I have the NTSC version, running in my European 3.2E PAL Wii. The problem is that the game seems to be really, really buggy. For starters, the framerate seems to be really low, laggy, specially when there are many enemies on screen. There are also many clipping issues, mostly when wall-climbing. And, on top of that, the strangest thing of all is what happens sometimes to Spidey and some enemies. I was fighting Venom in one of the first scenes of the game, when Spidey froze in his typical "crouch-jumping stance", you know, like this. While he was frozen like that, I could not control his movement. He kept going straight forward whenever his feet touched the ground. I could attack and jump, but it was rather difficult to handle. Something like that happened to some crooks later on. They appeared on screen, run towards me, disappeared and reappeared just in front of me afterwards.

Has anyone tried this game? Is it always that buggy, or is it my copy? I have tried forcing PAL 60 with the Backup Loader, and it seemed a little less laggy, but still not what I'd expect from a game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.