Spider-Man.Shattered.Dimensions.XBOX360-COMPLEX

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Scene Releases' started by T-hug, Aug 30, 2010.

1. T-hug
    OP

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
    [​IMG]

Summary:
    Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions is a thrilling action-packed adventure set in four dramatically different universes from legendary Spider-Man lore, each with a distinct Spider-Man armed with unique skills and strengths, in one original storyline. Players will be transported to new locations never before seen in a Spider-Man game, from lush jungles and dusty deserts to various urban terrains. Acclaimed comic book writer Dan Slott takes players on a mission to contain the magical energy of the Tablet of Order and Chaos, which has been shattered and sent hurtling across parallel universes, and battle fan-favorite villains in a quest to restore the fabric of reality.

NFO:
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

Screens:
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

Region: Free!
    FileName: cpx-ssd
    FileCount: 65x100MB

2. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    United Kingdom
    Hmm many of the previous spiderman games have been quite passable and now we are quite late in the day this has serious potential. I do also like alternative universe type stories.

I am however playing through old games (not new years resolution sort of thing but heading that way) right now so I am not sure if this will be enough to break me of it. On the other hand it is not like there is much until dead rising 2 so I might have a little look see before then.

3. Armadillo

Armadillo GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 28, 2003
    United Kingdom
    I played the other spiderman games and they were enjoyable enough and this looks pretty good from the trailers I've seen, so I'm probably going to give it a try. Least I don't have to waste dual layers these days. Although it'll have to wait for a bit as I'm playing metroid now, then I've got ratchet and clank and resistance 2 to play.

4. Maz7006

Maz7006 iSEXu

Aug 2, 2008
    Not bad.

Something to do before Reach arrives

Worth the dual layer or the HDD space for anyone that's interested.