Spider Bites

drizzt8886

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lelouch said:
wow did you ever go to the hospital for them? it still looks pretty bad, looks like one of mine right now actually. I didn't really notice my bites for a couple of days either then when I did I figured it would just go away on its own and it wasnt a big problem. when the doctor popped mine in the hospital it hurt like hell, he kept squeezing all the blood and puss out of both. ill probably have 4 scars from these damn things on my leg now.

I didn't go to the doctor I just poured rubbing alcohol and peroxide on it two or three times a day and it healed up pretty well. It just took forever to heal because of how deep the hole was.

cosmo2389

Trophies
Website
www.myotaku.com
XP
Country
United States
I recently had two spider bites... I suggest going to the doctor if at all possible... Mine gradually got worse, but less than a week after going to the doctor I was all healed up...

It also looks like it could possibly be MRSA, though I think it would be waaaayy worse if it were that...

Sorry to hear about that though, spider bites are NOT fun. >.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Ive never got bitten by a spider before...and i hope i would keep this up.(spider bites look disgusting
wtf.gif
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)