Spectrobes: Origins not working

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by CD24, Aug 25, 2009.

Aug 25, 2009

Spectrobes: Origins not working by CD24 at 7:45 PM (2,549 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. CD24
    OP

Newcomer CD24 Newbie

Canada
    First of all: Sorry if this is in the wrong place, i've never been very good with forums.

Okay, so i usually wouldn't play something like this but i'm slightly desprate for something to play *shrug*

Anyways, I'm loading Spectrobes: Origins NTSC-U through Backup Launcher 0.3 Gamma on my 3.2U Wii, but every time it loads up on a black screen and never starts up.
    I've heard of people successfully launching the game through backup launcher gamma, but i think they were on 3.3U

Can anyone provide a little help here?

2. jesterscourt

Member jesterscourt Not Brad.

United States
    Update to 4.1. DO IT.

3. Bladexdsl

Member Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Australia
    works fine in usb gx

4. CD24
    OP

Newcomer CD24 Newbie

Canada
    That doesn't really help much since i don't have a USB drive that large and not about to spend enough to buy a game on a USB drive.

5. jabmaster2

Member jabmaster2 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    4.1 dosent kill any homebrew or apps. Anyways ur using an old loader get neogamma rev 7 and install cios rev 14. Neogamma loads games from disk

6. CD24
    OP

Newcomer CD24 Newbie

Canada
    It doesn't? Could have swore homebrew stuff wasn't compatable with 4.1...Oh well, 3.2 is the most compatable with homebrew so i'd still prefer to keep that.

Oh, there's another backup launcher? i thought Backup Launcher 0.3 Gamma was the only really effective one that loads from disk. Thanks for the advice, i'll give it a go.

EDIT: Okay, did what you said but now when i try to load it up in NeoGamma it get DVD Read Error 1254 whatever that is. And if i try to load it up in 0.3 Gamma, i get yet another read error (900 something i think) How in the world do i fix this one? NeoGamma seems to be loading up everything that worked on 0.3 Gamma, just not the same problem game.

EDIT 2: Nevermind, got it working by messing around with the options in NeoGamma. Thanks!