specific game crashing "Arm11 (core 0)

MysticWarriors

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok this is just ridiculous at this point, istg pretty much everyother game works except this one, ive been tryna play pokemon super mystery dungeon on my 3ds, i have the cartridge but after i deleted my older brothers save data for it, i kept getting an error: "an exception occured, processor: Arm11 (core 0), Exception type: prefetch abort (svcBreak), Fault status: Debug event, current process: paradise (0004000000174600)" pretty sure typing all that wasnt necessary but whatever. ive also tried like- downloading the stuff on the cartridge directly onto the ds using some cheat thing im not sure, and ive now tried getting a copy online and putting it in my ds using fbi and the same error has occured each time, it always happens after it first prepares the save data(?) or something of the sort, but only when i open a fresh copy for the first time, any other time after that it crashes in the middle of the opening loading screen. this has only happened to this game so far (but im sure itll happen with others, just not sure yet) im just so confused, was it just not meant to be?? :,)

XRTerra

What if instead of ohio, it was kai cenat land
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried playing the game without the sd card? Sometimes the sd card is the culprit. Try ripping the game from cartridge and running it on citra. The rom could be having issues.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.