Specific Control Problem on Skyward Sword, CFG USB Loader

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by JamesGold, Nov 20, 2011.

1. JamesGold
    OP

JamesGold Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 11, 2011
    I've managed to beat 4 temples in the game, without any hiccups or glitches, but just got a biggie.
    For reasons I can't figure out, the game isn't registering any of my inputs about 5 secs after I get into gameplay - not even the home button. The controller calibrates fine and I can navigate the menu, its when I actually get into the gameplay that this happens. For the first couple of seconds I have control and then the controller freezes and Link keeps doing whatever my last input was. If I was running he just runs for ever in one direction, If I was doing a skyward strike the sword just stays lifted. Any ideas or thoughts? Thanks.

2. Lucif3r

Lucif3r GBAtemp Maniac

Sep 10, 2011
    Theres another thread regarding this issue. I think its a bad rip.

3. JamesGold
    OP

JamesGold Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 11, 2011
    Ahh... I'm sorry I didn't see the other thread. Appreciate you not railing me haha. Anyways I put it on a different drive and now it works.Thanks for the heads up though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice