OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
hey guys. I've got a Wii @ 4.1E sotfmodded. Everything's working fine, Wadmananger, running backups and Wiiware from SD. Every Wiiware is working besides Space Invaders Get Even. I tried reinstalling with different versions of Wad Mananger (1.3 & 1.4) still the problem: Whenever I try to launch the game I'm sent back to the Wii menu. I do have the needed IOS, I got them while updating my Wii with Waninkokos 4.1 Updater. By now I've got 60 Wiiware games on my SD Card which all run without any problems, still I cant get to work Space Invaders, neither from nand nor from sd. I tried and the Wad filed worked on my friends wii without any problems, the wad file is not corrupt and of course its the correct region.

Ravager90

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
ok ... getting a little step further I also tried a Patched Japanese Version of it which still gives me the same error, screen stays black, and im sent back to the wii menu.

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
I had the same problem when I found out that I had changed my video output to NTSC using a PAL Wii with a PAL WiiWare game..., when I switched back to PAL video output using ARC, the WiiWare was playable...

Probably you could try free the wads and set the WiiWare game to regionfree.

Ravager90

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
I allready have tried a region free patched version and the correponding PAL version, both seem not to be working on my wii. Strange as I dont have any game thats not working on my wii, besides this one. I also thought about a bad ticket, still both versions do give me the same error.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Upjl4gSGjRE