Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Space Invaders DS
Space Invaders Clone for DS
spaceinvadersds.png
Space Invaders DS is basically just a remake/clone of the classic game, Space Invaders, for the Nintendo DS.
The only difference between this version and the original, is that this version has no bunkers.
The author does not plan to release any more updates or add any features to the game.
Seeing as how the author is keeping up with download hits, an off-site link is provided below.

QUOTE(Author's Comment) said:
I made this a couple of months ago but didn't release it because I was planning on adding some more features (bunkers and high scores) and gave up on it. Now that I've completely given up on it and moved on to other things, I've decided to release it without those features.

Other than having no bunkers, its graphics and gameplay are almost exactly the same as the original Space Invaders
download.gif
Off-site Download
icon11.gif
Source
discuss.png
Discuss

Jeremysr

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
viewsourcecode.org
XP
Country
Canada
The only reason I made it was to learn and get more experience with developing actual games (rather than the puzzle games that I've made so many of). The reason I released it was because it's the only non-emulated Space Invaders homebrew for the DS... I'm pretty sure all the others are emulators, and I wanted to give people a non-piracy option for playing Space Invaders on their DS.
tongue.gif

Seina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Too bad you gave up on it. The bunkers are part of what make original Space Invaders good. Maybe change the name to Galaxian?
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1