South Park the Stick of Truth fart learning Freezing Problem

Discussion in 'PS3 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by darkon34, Mar 19, 2014.

?

South Park the stick of truth freezing problem when learning from Randy

1. change save file

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. solve it quick enough

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. darkon34
    OP

darkon34 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 19, 2014
    Malaysia
    i play this game with 3.55 ps3 but when i get to the point where i need to learn The Squeaky from Randy it get freeze in the middle of it..i try everytime...its also happen when i learn dragonshout but somehow i manage break through it..did this happening to someone else and did anyone know way to solve this proble because now i cant play it because it was the main mission..(sorry for my bad english)

2. Hero-Link

Hero-Link Hero of Derrr

Nov 6, 2002
    Portugal
    why don't you upgrade mate?

Seems a lot of issues with the game are with the CFW version (at least from what i have been reading, i am currently in 4.55 Rogero and haven't seen any issue with the game)

3. codezer0

codezer0 Gaming keeps me sane

Jul 14, 2009
    United States
    The Magic School Bus
    He probably doesn't want to upgrade because he has natural concerns about being able to downgrade or recover from a bad flash.

I know the best thing I've done was to put my PS3 behind a UPS to at least protect against brownouts or unstable power. Just for my PC alone, it's paid for itself in the amount of RMA's prevented.

I too was hesitant to update, but considering that it was keeping me from even being able to play newer games I would have wanted to buy, or watch more recent blurays which would force the issue, then I had to look as well. Currently rolling 4.46.1 Rebug at the moment...

4. stephaniie

stephaniie GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 11, 2013
    Gothenburg
    cfw 4.46 is enough for south park , it asks you to 'fix' the game to 4.46 once, and i think it works perfect after that