XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
Uncle FEFL said:
neglectful
didn't care
Aren't those the same?

Ontopic: That's bad... Hopefully others will learn from their mistake and not do something as cruel as this...
I suppose. I consider not caring to be slightly more intense, if that makes any sense at all. For example, neglect: "Eh, they'll manage without food for a week or so." Not caring: "I really don't know or care when or if they even eat."

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
wyndcrosser said:
If you're referring to all SK's...

QUOTE said:
It always happens in South Korea for some reason. This is just fucking sad. No cynical comment here. These people are just pricks.

Not all South Koreans are like this... so avoid the misplaced comments and dumbass statements... just like not all black people steal tvs, or white people run the country *hint*hint.

Wynd

Ummmm, Yes they do....

The story is sad, yep. But you know, some people are like that in the world. People can't accept reality and live like that. I've seen these kinds of stories before.

And it always happen in South Korea? Guild McIgnorant does it again. That's totally why the suicides in Japan doesn't exist, and that guy from China dying from playing video games non-stop doesn't exist either. Oh oh, how about that one American who killed his parents for taking away Halo? Then there's that Canadian who ran away from home when his video game console was taken away. Doesn't happen in just one goddamn country. Aren't those sad too? Yes, they are different things, but you know what? People result in death either way. It happens everywhere else, stop being such a fucking idiot.

Guild McIgnorant?
How original...

Guild doesnt NEED Defending he can do it on himself, but i need to jump in and just say ojsinnerz, its called an example. If you had read his post and understood his post you would of seen that. what would you have rather his example be? Oh.. A Sheep died in New Zealand from not eating too?

You kinda need to get over yourself IMO. Its reality, when something APPEARS to happen in a location more often, it gets mentioned more often.
If your going to try name calling and attacking people, Attack the Media.

Also...

U MAD?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
outgum said:

People obviously took my comment out of context. I was just thinking about the kid who died from Starcraft and that's what I meant about my comment. I didn't mean anything in regards to "Oh Koreans suck because they play video games all day lolol" or anything racially offensive. Since people obviously feel offended, I'll remove my comment/edit it appropriately. Anyway, let's just leave it at that, and while I appreciate your concern, it's better to ignore it and for us to all stay on topic. M'kay?

EDIT: Anyway, on topic, I can't believe they would do such prolonged abuse. This is sickening. They only fed their baby once a day. Once. It's just disgusting. I hope they get a deserved punishment. If they didn't want the kid or knew they couldn't care for him properly, at least give him to a service that could.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
What i dont understand is how could they put up with the crying O_O and be able to possibly ignore that for so long... i mean, how hard is it to fed a baby!

All the mother needed to do as sit the baby on her lap while she played and the baby could work out where to eat from, i mean really.

they were USELESS parents.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shakraka said:
Danny Tanner said:
MuppetInvasion said:
They let their child die so they could play with rocks. That's about how it boils down to when you realize humans are just animals.

QUOTE(ZeroTm @ Mar 6 2010, 10:52 PM) Humans never cease to make me sick. That's is just disgusting.

If 'humans' are so bad, it shouldn't matter that this little one died, no?
Obviously, children don't count as humans.
Then what do they count as?

Walruses?

MuppetInvasion

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Too the points above: Yes, humans are just animals, but we still feel and hurt and live, and we have a duty to ourselves to love and reproduce, so this one child does matter.

Now to my other point-

MAYBE (not saying definitely!) it was better for the child to die then live with the parents.

It's parents didn't have a job
It was born premature. (Higher chance of him dying, This may not have happened with a regular baby)
It's parents played video games nonstop.

When your parents cant even feed you to keep you alive, think of the life he would have lived!

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
Guild McIgnorant?
How original...

Guild doesnt NEED Defending he can do it on himself, but i need to jump in and just say ojsinnerz, its called an example. If you had read his post and understood his post you would of seen that. what would you have rather his example be? Oh.. A Sheep died in New Zealand from not eating too?

You kinda need to get over yourself IMO. Its reality, when something APPEARS to happen in a location more often, it gets mentioned more often.
If your going to try name calling and attacking people, Attack the Media.

Also...

U MAD?

Sigh. How fucking original. You think you're so funny and original? SO RANDUM XD LOLOLOLOLOL. MAN I PWN'D HIM SOOO GOOD. MAN, EVERYONE. I OWNED SOME RANDOM STRANGER ON THE INTERNET! BUY ME SOME COFFEE FROM MCDONALDS. Fuck off with the U Mad? Not just you, but almost everyone here. I'm fucking sick and tired of idiots thinking they're hilarious by saying that. Guild, Vidboy, you, and everyone else. Just shut the fuck up the U mad.

Oh by the way, I don't have a problem with how the original post is now, because it's a satisfactory change.

SOUTH KOREANS ARE SOOOOOO EVIL.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Guild McCommunist said:
ojsinnerz. said:

Drop the issue. It's over with. Get on topic. If you have a problem with me then don't bring it here.

Don't derail the thread.
Can't you fucking read? I already said that I dropped the issue.

Anyway, MuppetInvasion is correct. I don't want to sound like some brutal heartless asshole, but the child would have died either way.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ojsinnerz. said:
Guild McCommunist said:
ojsinnerz. said:

Drop the issue. It's over with. Get on topic. If you have a problem with me then don't bring it here.

Don't derail the thread.
Can't you fucking read? I already said that I dropped the issue.

Anyway, MuppetInvasion is correct. I don't want to sound like some brutal heartless asshole, but the child would have died either way.
thats not true at all the parents could have easily given their kid away to be adopted...the kid would have had a good chance of living had someone intervened and reported them for doing that...its not that they neglected the kid for the game its they didnt give a shit about the kid to begin with.

MuppetInvasion

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Well sadly it's most certainly too late for could'ves

Thing is, they WOULDN'T have given their child up for adoption because in their eyes they were perfectly fine, they weren't anything like drug dealers or pedophiles.

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you guys calm down?

@MuppetInvasion: They never stated they were good parents. In fact, there are no quotes from them; don't post nonsense. No one knows what they were thinking. My opinion is leaning towards "Our baby is premature, we don't have jobs. Fuck life, and everything that comes with it." Of course, that may be false as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Boo I thought that was a rejection comment