Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Various versions I've downloaded either have screeching sound whenever someone speaks or no voices at all and on all versions the subtitles don't work. Did a bit of googling and it appears to be a common complaint with various people on various firmware with no solutions given.

Europe and NTSC versions. Full rips no voices, compressed just screeches.

My firmware is 5.50 Gen d3. I was going to consider buying this (I have it for Xbox but it would mean having to get that big fucker out) but I wasn't sure if it was anything to do with the dump or just the game itself on custom firmware.

Ta taaaa!

sadak5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Hadrian said:
Various versions I've downloaded either have screeching sound whenever someone speaks or no voices at all and on all versions the subtitles don't work. Did a bit of googling and it appears to be a common complaint with various people on various firmware with no solutions given.

Europe and NTSC versions. Full rips no voices, compressed just screeches.

My firmware is 5.50 Gen d3. I was going to consider buying this (I have it for Xbox but it would mean having to get that big fucker out) but I wasn't sure if it was anything to do with the dump or just the game itself on custom firmware.

Ta taaaa!

I found the same problem with a ripped version of the Prince of perssia the two thrones. Fixed just downloading from some other place, but it appears the Warriors have the problem for all the dumped versions.

I prefer buying it, as it not uses newer version of firmware and can be run in a hacked PSP ( I did the same with burnout dominator)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sadak5 said:
I prefer buying it, as it not uses newer version of firmware and can be run in a hacked PSP ( I did the same with burnout dominator)
Ah cool then, its only like £5 over here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse