MasterPenguin

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well. Remember when Soulja Boy sent out a challenge to all Xbox Live gamers? If you don't - watch the youtube video below.

Well. A website actually decided to accept his challenge. Screwattack.com [Woot], has decided to take him on in several games. Check out the movie below, if you didn't see their challenge back to him.

Now. The fun part. Soulja Boy replied back to them - accepting their challenge. So, it's Soulja Boy (And perhaps his clan?) vs Screwattack.com. Check out the video below for the reply.

Yeah. Sorry about the big youtube vids. So, who do you thinks going to win? [Don't turn this into a flame war, just give your opinion. :|]

Fellow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The guys over at Screwattack have been playing video games before SouljaBoy was born, I think that says enough.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depends on how much Souljaboy payed SA
smile.gif

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol Souljaboy might pay some assassins to threaten them if they win. I can actually see that happening haha.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Eh... honestly, I think SA is just doing it for the popularity. "Oh, we're so bad ass, we beat Soulja Boy, we represent the internet". Just ignore Soulja Boy and move on. They have no right to represent the internet.

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Extreme Coder said:
Is it a bad thing that I barely heard of the so-called "Soulja boy"? I probably glanced at his name before, but that's it
sleep.gif

I only heard of him the last time someone posted a topic about this,theres so many rappers these days it's not even funny......

Shakraka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SODMG Gamers are too deep; they will rape Screw Attack.

Souljaboy also has a gamer chair, which must increase his gaming focus and skill by 110%.

And he has a yellow Xbox controller, which gives 90% boost in his skills and focus.

I don't see how Screw Attack could possibly win.
lol

jaxxster

The Heretic
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
InuYasha said:
Extreme Coder said:
Is it a bad thing that I barely heard of the so-called "Soulja boy"? I probably glanced at his name before, but that's it
sleep.gif

I only heard of him the last time someone posted a topic about this,theres so many rappers these days it's not even funny......

For as man rappers there are theres just many other genre bands out there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1