Soulja Boy Calls Out Gamers

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Famous rapper(!) Soulja Boy has called out gamers worldwide, specifically Xbox 360 gamers, in hopes that they'll find and challenge him to modern-day duels. Halo 3 seems to be his specialty. Soulja even makes his Gamertag public: are you going to give him the satisfaction of a challenge?

Al Zamora at Loot Ninja points out that Soulja's stats rank him among the not-so-good. Still, if the boasting in his video is any indication, he really wants to take you on. WARNING: There's some trash-talking going on here.

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
da_head said:
and he buys his games. PHAIL
I am in no way a Soulja Bitch supporter, I hate his crappy music and I hate his stupid ass rants on youtube about haters.
BUT!
You've got to be fucking kidding me.
If you were a fucking millionaire rapper, and you wanted a game, you would buy the damn thing.

When you obtain millions of immediately spendable dollars, piracy doesn't look so great anymore.
It sort of looks like LAWSUIT.

dry.gif

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Gore said:
da_head said:
I am in no way a Soulja Bitch supporter, I hate his crappy music and I hate his stupid ass rants on youtube about haters.
BUT!
If you were a fucking millionaire rapper, and you wanted a game, you would buy the damn thing.

When you obtain millions of immediately spendable dollars, piracy doesn't look so great anymore.

dry.gif

err. i was joking IN CASE u didn't realize.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it me or does he look drunk?

"This game ain't even out yet.. look on the back, its them japanese symbols"

*GRRROOOOAAAANNN*

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gore said:
da_head said:
BUT!

dry.gif

There's also the fact that if you're rich, they'll come after you faster than some poor slob with no cash.

Teh Great Michea

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lol i used to troll his chat with the rest of /b/ but it got boring. Now hes calling gamers out!? He says theres a difference between rapper and gamer. If he was really serious he would have just said i am challenging all Live players against me. But all that video was is him bragging on what he has which is massive fail.

He said how many games he had and systems he had. If you've seen his other video about haters he called his Mac a computer with a big ass screen. It doesn't even need a box. i lol'd so hard. What an ignorant fool!​

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome