Hacking Soul Silver or Heart Gold still wont work on M3?

tengusoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I know tehre is a patch that makes them work on R4s and Ak2 but it will freeze on AK2 every now and then, but M3 still locks up wheile saving, any news that I dnt knw of?

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
g6team said:
Firmware 4.4A. Please update your firmware the games has been fixed.

Thanks

Did you get the e-mail I sent you? I sent to both emails on the m3 site. 4.4a still seems to freeze. I included a video in a megaupload link.

Here is the link incase you missed it or something.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IZ9VW0FV

It was soul silver if you need to know.

KaeserX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
KazoWAR said:
g6team said:

Thanks

Did you get the e-mail I sent you? I sent to both emails on the m3 site. 4.4a still seems to freeze. I included a video in a megaupload link.

Ive even patched mine so it freezes on the pokêtch device :/ wich prevents you from playing furter in the game.

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KaeserX said:
KazoWAR said:
g6team said:

Thanks

Ive even patched mine so it freezes on the pokêtch device :/ wich prevents you from playing furter in the game.

try using a clean rom, since the firmware update I think its ment to be played with a rom with no anti-piracy patches. the rom I was using just had the msg.narc file sawped, which shouldn't cause any of the anti-piracy freezes to still happen if it was fixed. Also with this rom every thing seems to work, no freeze. I was playing for a few hours and then this freeze just came out of know where.

KaeserX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
KazoWAR said:
KaeserX said:
KazoWAR said:
g6team said:

Thanks

try using a clean rom, since the firmware update I think its ment to be played with a rom with no anti-piracy patches. the rom I was using just had the msg.narc file sawped, which shouldn't cause any of the anti-piracy freezes to still happen if it was fixed. Also with this rom every thing seems to work, no freeze. I was playing for a few hours and then this freeze just came out of know where.
Im an impatiant little p*** so i just searched and found one with updated english translated one v4 + antifreeze, but still it can freeze at certain points randomly so i recommend saving alot, im not sure if they allow me posting links to another forum so i won't before someone comfirm it, but at least search on google for ''Other hack: Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver English Translation'' it should direct you to the thread there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over