Gaming Soul Silver: Can't find Suicune

n8equalsd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The last time I encountered it was at the Mt. Mortar entrance or north of Cianwood. I dont remember which. Since then I've beaten the elite four, got all 16 badges, and beat Red. I've searched Cianwood, the Mt. Mortar entrance, Vermillion city, route 14, and the lake near bill's house. What am I missing?

Kutxiii

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm your friend!
wink.gif
So as Google
laugh.gif

I'm joking
tongue.gif

Suicune is seen in the following places and you must follow it if you wish to capture it. First, it will be found in the north of Cianwood City. After you encounter it there, you will shortly find it outside the entrance of Mt. Mortar in Route 42. Once you find it here, it will leave Johto and head to Kanto where you will see it in Vermillion City soon after you arrive. Next you will see it in Route 14 where it will escape for the final time to be found outside Bill's House in Route 25. This is where you battle Suicune.

Did it worked?
happy.gif

n8equalsd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats the problem. I never battled it. I cant find it in ANY of the locations its supposed to be before it starts roaming. Its not roaming because I checked my map. Its just not there.

n8equalsd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, I found the problem. I was looking for it in the wrong place at Mt. Mortar. i thought it was on the west entrance, but its on the east entrance next to some apricorn trees. I feel pretty dumb now.

Kutxiii

Trophies
XP
Country
n8equalsd said:
OK, I found the problem. I was looking for it in the wrong place at Mt. Mortar. i thought it was on the west entrance, but its on the east entrance next to some apricorn trees. I feel pretty dumb now.

We all are dumb
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1