Soul Calibur VI Announced at The Game Awards 2017

SC6.jpg

The latest addition to the long running Soul Calibur series was just announced at The Game Awards 2017, and is set to release in 2018 for Steam, PS4, and Xbox One.

Video will be updated to official source when released.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
To be honest, I never was too much into Soul Calibur (it came out at a moment I was not able to get it / play it, and I didn't end up catching up ever).

That said, I was a big fan of Soul Edge, I played that a lot back in the mid 90s with mates from high-school, hell we enjoyed that shit.

For some reason I didn't expect to like or want this new game, but I think this trailer for some reason has struck all the nostalgia chords for me, perhaps I should even play the previous Soul Caliburs and get to know what happened after Soul Edge. Meanwhile, I'll be dusting my XBX1.

Reactions: DarthDub

DarthDub

Amateur Hacker
Trophies
Website
www.gaiaonline.com
XP
Country
United States
To be honest, I never was too much into Soul Calibur (it came out at a moment I was not able to get it / play it, and I didn't end up catching up ever).

That said, I was a big fan of Soul Edge, I played that a lot back in the mid 90s with mates from high-school, hell we enjoyed that shit.

For some reason I didn't expect to like or want this new game, but I think this trailer for some reason has struck all the nostalgia chords for me, perhaps I should even play the previous Soul Caliburs and get to know what happened after Soul Edge. Meanwhile, I'll be dusting my XBX1.
Pre-HD era they were legendary.

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the

Soul edge has some awesome music. I love the music in that game.

Reactions: sarkwalvein

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Soul edge has some awesome music. I love the music in that game.

Yes Sir!
That Seung Mina theme was awesome, and the narrator voice legendary.
For some reason I can't help but listen in my mind the narrator announcing the battle start when I listen to the Seung Mina theme.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Flame @ Flame: Ancientboi at it again.