War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
"Just moments after the reveal of Tekken 6 for the PlayStation Portable comes word of another Namco Bandai fighter getting the on-the-go treatment. Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny has been announced for a PSP release this summer.

GameSpot has first details on the 3D weapons-based fighter, which may look like a port of Soulcalibur IV because of its feature set and cast of characters, but Namco Bandai's Project Soul development team swears it's not.

Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny will feature the return of Taki, Mitsurugi, Tira, Astaroth, Ivy, Cassandra, Voldo, Siegfried, and Hilde, at the very least, plus introduce a new fighter, the wrist-blade equipped, amazingly mustachioed Dampierre.

Like the PSP port of Tekken 6, expect heavy character customization and ad hoc wireless play. For more details, check out GameSpot's preview of the latest Soulcalibur."

Source

Dark_linis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im sooooo glad I bought a psp this year.
yaypsp.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would be pissed that I sold my PSP if the buttons & stick werent terrible. I know others love Playstation d-pad but I cant stand it.

Makes you wonder why these aren't also heading to Wii & PS2 but whatever.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hadrian said:
I would be pissed that I sold my PSP if the buttons & stick werent terrible. I know others love Playstation d-pad but I cant stand it.

Makes you wonder why these aren't also heading to Wii & PS2 but whatever.
Just what I was thinking
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs