Soul Bubbles again

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Sweater Fish Del, Jul 12, 2008.

Jul 12, 2008

Soul Bubbles again by Sweater Fish Del at 11:21 PM (1,222 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Sweater Fish Del
    OP

Member Sweater Fish Del GBAtemp Regular

United States
    There's already one or two topic about Soul Bubbles, but I think it's a game worth mentioning again and again. Really one of the best games released on the DS so far in my opinion.

The U.S. version was released last week, though it's exclusive to Toys'R'Us. I'm all about piracy, but I do feel that there's just some games that deserve to be bought and Soul Bubbles is one of them.

That's the suggestion part of my topic description, now for the request: I got Soul Bubbles, but somehow the save from my flash cart got corrupted and I can't transfer it to the real game card like I should be able to. This wouldn't be a problem since I don't mind playing trough the gme from the start again, but unfortunately the mic on my DS recently stopped working and even though Soul Bubbles doesn't require the mic in the game itself, it does in the introduction, so I have no way of passing through the intro and on to the actual game! Could some kind soul provide a good save for Soul Bubbles so that I can actually play the game? It doesn't have to be a "completed" save, in fact the less complete the better, just so long as it's past the intro. either contact my by PM or maybe upload it to gbatemp's save file database and post a link here.

Thanks in advance.

...word is bondage...

2. SleepingDragon

Member SleepingDragon GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
  3. shabon

Newcomer shabon Member

United States
    Mail me and I'll tell you how to skip the introduction.

4. Sweater Fish Del
    OP

Member Sweater Fish Del GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Well, I've already got the save SleepingDragon provided (and I beat every single one of his scores! Take that, SleepingDragon!).

For posterity's sake, though, can you just post here how to skip the intro?

...word is bondage...

5. Novelsito

Newcomer Novelsito Member