Misc SOS PROBLEM | Is this possible to be unbaned of Miiverse ?

Darkilowan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey yo evreyone !

It's Darkilowan and I have a question for you (and my Wii U system) !

So, I recently have bought a Wii U (occasion), but I have make a new Nintendo Network account but I can't use Miiverse (so I can't upload my "Super Mario Maker" levels, my "Mario Kart 8" videos on YouTube and more) when I want to use Miiverse, I have a message and this message telle me I can't use Miiverse of my Wii U, I have try to do other accounts but it doesn't work. But my account is linked on my New Nintendo 3DS and I can use Miiverse and more mut with the same account linked to my Wii U, I can't ! I think the old user of my new Wii U was banned but now I'm banned to... So what I can do, do you have ideas ? Tutorials, or other ? I can't call Nintendo because my phone is broken, so if someone is good with me and he can call Nintendo for me and explain my problem, it's very nice (my account is "Darkilowan")

And, I'm sorry for my bad english, I'm a french student so I don't speak very well english !

So, bye, I wait your reply, everyone !

Last edited by Darkilowan,

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
The only which can confirm is nintendo, I think calling him and explaining the situation may help. Afaik you can't unban yourself. For now wait because it might be a temporal ban

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
PabloMK7
My phone is broken, if I send an eMail to Nintendo France, it's the samebor not ?
Just borrow a phone to make the call, I'm sure they will be willing to help you out when they hear that you got the console used. They might help you over email but you will get help much quicker if you call them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftyFz0yBxj8