Gaming SoS Friends of Mineral Town Mythic Ore

bluedart

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing this game for a bit now, and I'm at the point where I want some Mythic Ore. I have all 6 cursed tools blessed, which was the only requisite in the GBA game for Mythic Stones showing up in the Spring Mine. I have mined for them on floors they should appear on for about 5 hours but not seen a single one. I don't think this is RNG anymore, or at least I absolutely have to try and find some more information on this.

If anyone's playing this now, were you able to find Mythic Ore? Mind you, the Japanese version came out last year, and several 'Tempers' played it, so I feel this is a responsible inquiry. I also unlocked the mine elevator and have been using it to try and find the ore. Does it simply not spawn if you use the elevator (which, mind you, would massively compromise its usefulness.)

Any help would be appreciated. I really hope Mythic Ore isn't glitched in this one.

Gray-Sama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im having the same issue too. I made it all the way to floor 255 and got all the gems and even got the tomatosetta stone but NONE of the rocks on ANY of the special floors had a mythic ore

Gray-Sama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im having the same issue too. I made it all the way to floor 255 and got all the gems and even got the tomatosetta stone but NONE of the rocks on ANY of the special floors had a mythic ore

bluedart

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently you're correct. I'm glad I only wasted one day on this and not longer. The 1.0.2 update allows them to spawn and I just got my first one. Weird glitch, but thankfully it's patched.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Many such cases.