Hacking Sorting items in the XMB menu.

kaliflower

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to sort the items off your Memory Stick so it's in the order you want on the XMB menu? (other than dragging and dropping from the PC in a certain order) I've seen a few things googling around, but it's all really dated stuff and I doubt it would work on 6.60 PRO-C.

steveroo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i want a program that can sub folder my emulators, and possibly iso/cso files. i don't think the link you listed will do that nor work on 6.20 pro c. if i'm correct kevtehnev has made the same request.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
He asked about order, not folders.

For folders you need a plugin on the PSP to handle it. I recommend "Game Categories Lite", as the current 6.x version of the normal plugin has never worked for me.
http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=7407
(It's in there.)
After setting it up, sort your homebrew and ISOs into folders on the memory stick, and use the new setting in the system settings menu to turn folder display on (and change how it works, the screenshot only shows one possible option).

kaliflower

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Suddenly having issues with PSP Content Manager now that I have a new 32 GB Memory Stick. Things won't stay sorted even after I apply the sorting multiple times in the content manager. It's really frustrating and I have no idea how to fix it because this program hasn't been updated or really talked about in years.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended