Spencer Everly
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
These images are from my N3DS. I manually system transferred my O3DS's EmuNAND to my N3DS's EmuNAND.

DSC00275.jpg

(And yes, this is my USA friend code)

DSC00276.jpg

(The error I always get, I guess)

I eventually got my stuff back onto my N3DS.

Sort of.

I manually system transferred it by modifying moveable.sed and the data folder in order to get all my stuff back. Sort of back. My NNID doesn't work yet (Hopefully this will be fixed soon), all of my Mii's has been deleted (That's normally part of the manual system transfer. I remade my Mii though), and I'm really needing to relink my NNID soon enough, but this isn't helping me. :(

Anyone up to help me?

I am also gonna relink my old Japanese EmuNAND onto my O3DS soon as well. I also need some help on this.

NOTE: This has been copied from my Facebook page and edited. If you wanna know.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So, you have a Japanese old3DS that you converted to US, which you then manually migrated to a new3DS, and now you need help linking the NNID?

I found your post to be confusing and unclear, so I just want you to clarify things for anyone attempting to help you.

Reactions: WhoAmI?

SpencerlyEverly

Spencer Everly
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
So, you have a Japanese old3DS that you converted to US, which you then manually migrated to a new3DS, and now you need help linking the NNID?

I found your post to be confusing and unclear, so I just want you to clarify things for anyone attempting to help you.
It used to be an O3DS that was in the US. I brought the O3DS ever since 2011. I region changed it in March of this year. I tried to region change it back a few days ago.

None of the solution of region changing back worked, and I deleted my NNID and reencrypted it (O3DS), but unfortunately, it read it as the same NNID ANYWAY. Don't know why.

So I gave up, manually system transferring my stuff to the N3DS's EmuNAND.

It still didn't work.

But I do got an solution!

I decrypted my NAND FAT16 and deleted the ACT (NNID settings) save data. It got done reencrypting it, and I am about to inject it to my NAND.

As such, I'll see if it works.

EDIT: Even though I delete the NNID settings, it'll STILL detect the same NNID. Why would it do that?! :angry:

Last edited by SpencerlyEverly,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)