Sorry in advance

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by plopbangcrash, Apr 19, 2010.

Apr 19, 2010

Sorry in advance by plopbangcrash at 4:15 AM (864 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. plopbangcrash
    OP

Newcomer plopbangcrash Newbie

United States
    Hi , I'll preface this with a little bit of background. I was pretty up to date for quite a while on the scene all the way up to the point of boot mii. Since then I've fallen behind and had a few questions .First , what is the best set up for non usb loader users? I still only back up to DVD and was wondering what the best loaders and cios's I should install would be for my set up( as in most campatibility for games burnt to dvd).I have boot mii installed to boot2 .I have heard mention of a new method with everything loaded through SD and was wondering how that interplays with my bootmii set up and what the best method to install that is.In closing thanks for all your help and any tutorials pointed towards dvd users would also be helpful .(I'm currently wadding through all the tutorials and posts in the forum , to try to get back up to date)

2. gameking66

Member gameking66 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    SNEEK2 is the USB/SD NAND emulator. SNEEK2 is not installed, it's ran from boot mii. You can install the DarkCorp cIOS' to your SNEEK2 NAND to run DVD backups off of it.

Get a USB loader and an external HDD, stop wasting DVD's.

3. metroid4life14

Member metroid4life14 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    for non-USB, try Neogamma with Wanin cIOS rev17. Hermes v5 on 222/223 for some games.

4. urherenow

Member urherenow GBAtemp Addict

United States
    if you like using disks then your answer is mod chip or darkcorps. After installing bootmii, that is. Basically do what you can with the hackmii installer, then run Darkcorps (used to be cIOScorps).
    I still use preloader as well, myself...

5. metroid4life14

Member metroid4life14 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    What's the point of chipping your wii? You can load everything you need to through neogamma.

6. Nintendo_Chick

Member Nintendo_Chick GBAtemp Fan

United States
    By definition you can't be sorry in advance for something.

7. Taleweaver

Member Taleweaver Storywriter

Belgium
    Naaah...he can be sorry in advance about not giving the thread a better description. [​IMG]

Other than that, I can only agree with metroid4life and urherenow: neogamma if you don't want to change the IOS'es that are already on your wii...darkcorp if you want to install a collection of the best modded IOS'es so you can play your backups from the disc channel.