Gaming Sorry i know this has been asked before but can someone explain what h

misticknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
EDIT: Wtf. title didnt finish for some reason, meant to ask what happens ify ou get banned.

Just out of cuiriosity, if i've been flagged and decide to go online soon and soon as i do i get banned, what happens? if i just cant get online i'll be alrite, thats what i have a PS3 for, but if its something else i may never go online on this 360 again. i read in a topic here a while back (and i tried finding it but couldnt before starting mine) that you cant install games on your HDD ever also, which would suck. is this true?

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You can't get online, hdd installs don't work and your profile and saves will show up as corrupted if you try to use them on an unbanned box. The hdd installs not working and corruption of profile and saves can be fixed now, so even if you do get banned you can restore them functions, or you can just write protect your nand and then you can check and if you're banned you won't lose them.

misticknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
oh nice, thanks for the reply, i spose i wont riskit unless i have to but its good to know i can fix at least the HDD installs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte