Sorry excuse for a human....

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Huntress, Oct 7, 2007.

Oct 7, 2007
  1. Huntress
    OP

Newcomer Huntress Member

United States
    :'(

Taken from http://www.kpho.com/news/14272202/detail.html

The guy's myspace is still up and his blog accepts public comments. He's going to have plenty to read when he gets out of prison!
    http://www.myspace.com/arze78
    His Myspace Blog

MESA, Ariz. -- A Phoenix-area father accused of regularly beating his 5-year-old daughter over the past few months told police he disciplined her because she does not want to do her homework.

Ezra Hazell, 29, was booked on Tuesday on five counts of child abuse. Kristie Hazell, 25, the girl's stepmother, was booked on two counts of child abuse.

Police said they observed 100 wounds on the girl's back, buttocks, legs, arms and chest.

Hazell told police he would normally discipline his daughter by ordering her to get into a push-up position while he stood by her side and beat her with a nylon military belt.

In the same incident, Kristie Hazell hit the victim with a computer cord on various parts of her body.

During the initial stages of the investigation, the girl was transported to a local hospital were she was evaluated and treated. Results showed numerous bruises and swollen areas externally but no internal damage.

-------------------------------

If everyone could please say a prayer for that little girl.... this makes me sick.

2. Shinji

Member Shinji ҉҉ ҉҉

United States
    You should have heard the local (Phoenix, AZ) talk radio guys ripping Ezra and Kristie to shreds (especially Kristie).

They deserve nothing less than the death penalty. Ezra obviously has controll issues and an inferiority complex and what right does the step mother have to THINK she could even touch this child.

The sad thing is whats in store for her through CPS. I'm not one for saying things like this, but I pray for her. She has been able to put up with her Dad and Step-Mom, but she has a lot more in store because of CPS...

3. JPH

Banned JPH Banned

United States
    The reason someone would beat there defenless, little child I will never no the answer to...

4. T-hug

Chief Editor T-hug Always like this.

pip
    United Kingdom
    Hopefully he gets the same treatment in jail.

5. rhyguy

Member rhyguy GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    What so bad about cps?

6. Huntress
    OP

Newcomer Huntress Member

United States
    I'm pretty sure he'll get the same treatment in Jail. I've heard anyone who does any type of crime against children get it bad.

I hope CPS can find a home that won't split up the three children.

7. Shinji

Member Shinji ҉҉ ҉҉

United States
    Their funding and organization is way WAY below standards. Ive heard many stories about abused kids who went from foster home to foster home only to be reunited with their abusive/neglegent parents again, then sent back into the foster circuit >_>

On the subject of abusive parents, the only way to get Parents/Adults/Other Kids/Everyone to understand and respect children is to teach them at a young age how to care for a baby/child. So that way when THEY'RE parents, they will know NOT to do sh*t like this.

EDIT: about the treatment he'll get in jail. Believe me, he will get his plus more. During the trial of the guy who killed my brother, we had heard an "offer" from Sammy "The Bull" to, uh, "handle" the guy. Oh, and my other brother is in jail as a pedophile. I'll just say it straight up, he's someones bitch. [​IMG] he deserves that.

8. rhyguy

Member rhyguy GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    lol, do you think he deserves it? The paedophile

9. Shinji

Member Shinji ҉҉ ҉҉

United States
    If you knew my brother you'd think the same. The charges were brought up against him from his wife for what she found him doing to her daughter (his step-daughter). [​IMG]

10. nintendofreak

Member nintendofreak Around. Shoot me a PM.

United States
    It was funny i was watching a "inside" special on a prison. Some one gangster said that its given that child abusers are the first to get jumped... Good to hear some street justice...

11. JPH

Banned JPH Banned

United States
    Sorry to say - But you're brother (pedo) does deserve what he gets.

I'm sorry to hear someone killed your brother and I hope that that fellow got what he deserved.

I'm sure that fellow who beat his daughter will get the shit knocked out if him...there are all kinds of people in jail, with all kinds of "beef."

Edit: Pray that kid gets a good home. Luckily, when my mama passed away, I had family take me in. I hope she does also...

12. silverspoon

Member silverspoon GBAtemp Fan

13. jimmy j

Member jimmy j Awesome for hire.

United Kingdom
    I consider myself a laid back kinda guy, but people like this really boil my piss! I would love to torture this cowardly sack of shit. And I mean torture! Tie him to a chair and seriously "Hostel" the fucker!

All I can say is 'don't put me in charge' coz I swear I'll put something in the water supply that'll sterelize every last citizen on the planet. Then you'll have to pass my Parental Suitability Exam to recieve the antidote and have a kid [​IMG]

That might seem a drastic, but I'm sure the majority of people will pass and the main thing is it'll stop these evolutionary throwbacks from fucking up our species with their retarded attempts at raising a new human being.

Can't stand child molesting sick-fucks. I Hope they all die in pain.