Gaming Sorry, but this is all getting a bit sad..

mr deez

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yep I'm certain Smash bros will be a great game, but WHY OH WHY do we have do dredge through reams of guesses and lies on these forums.. oh such fun.

It's all getting pretty degrading to the whole forum...

awaits ban

mr deez

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mate, if I were you I'd have been much less restrained in dishing out the bans - the amount of tripe being talked on here, personally I couldn't stand it!.

ceraphis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well not that I'm in any position of authority but the way I see it is everyone's entitled to their opinion but rom/iso talk is not allowed for the longevity of gbatemp

mr deez

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
It's also pretty ironic that those who shout the loudest are those that will play every single of their wii games for free.....

Will it play on Wiikey/D2C/Cyclo etc... like they have cause for complaint..

ceraphis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i kept it too general by trying to include both giving links and asking for them
smile.gif

anyways, one thing I noticed is nintendo seems to be coming up with these great ways of blocking modchips for SMG and SSBB, i wonder whether the third party developers noticed and have yelled or will yell at nintendo for not helping their pressed games not be pirated?

ShadowStitch

Devilot's Tubtoy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally, if it were my decision (and we all thank our lucky stars it's not) I'd lock down the entire Wii subforum to members with at least X amount of posts, like the trading forums....so that noobs can't just wander in and start flaunting their total ignorance of the rules, front page notices, and basic grammar.

...then ban anyone who so much as mentioned the game in any other forum.

It's all so ridiculous I've been forced to retreat to the shelter.

mr deez

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Actually.. i apologise for joining the bunfight, all gibber we could live without I'm sure...

Looking forward to some real decent game info, in the meantime I'll be checking the mighty Brighton & HA signings until midnight, have fun.

MrKuenning

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, If you dont like the people talking about SSBB then dont read it.
Go to another topic. Some people enjoy the anticipation.

I enjoy reading the drama, I probably wont D/L the Jap version, but I enjoy reading hundreds of excited peoples chatter.

But dont get into a hissyfit about people doing it. I troll the SSBB threads, and it seems there are more (SPAM) posts on how we shouldnt spam up the board than there are actual posts on SSBB.

Kinda like the pot calling the kettle black.

Nothing personal to anyone here. I just think its silly to get upset at people using this site for what its made for.

I agree that when we get 300 (DOES IT WORK ON PAL) comments in a row, people should be taken out and shot for that.

But in this case people are asking and guessing.

And shutting down all scene threads on the topic until its working?
Thats how you get it working in the first place.

Carnivean

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
Guys, If you dont like the people talking about SSBB then dont read it.
Go to another topic. Some people enjoy the anticipation.

I enjoy reading the drama, I probably wont D/L the Jap version, but I enjoy reading hundreds of excited peoples chatter.

But dont get into a hissyfit about people doing it. I troll the SSBB threads, and it seems there are more (SPAM) posts on how we shouldnt spam up the board than there are actual posts on SSBB.

Kinda like the pot calling the kettle black.

Nothing personal to anyone here. I just think its silly to get upset at people using this site for what its made for.

I agree that when we get 300 (DOES IT WORK ON PAL) comments in a row, people should be taken out and shot for that.

But in this case people are asking and guessing.

And shutting down all scene threads on the topic until its working?
Thats how you get it working in the first place.

You have the iso? Does it work on pal?!111!!1131!

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe the GBAtemp banner needs to include this:

We do not host or provide links to any ROMs or ISO's.

Have it right in the banner.

sekhu

moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If it's not a thread about SSBB, then it's a thread talking about all the SSBB threads.

QFT

If people stop making threads about people making threads about ssbb/x then the world would be a much nicer place to be in. we only need one thread for ssb/x and that was the official discussion thread, there's no need for more until a release thread is out

cutterjohn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep I'm certain Smash bros will be a great game, but WHY OH WHY do we have do dredge through reams of guesses and lies on these forums.. oh such fun.

It's all getting pretty degrading to the whole forum...

awaits ban
It went beyond sad, and the worst part is, is that it looks like just another fighter with Mario characters... At least I know that I never missed anything now by never buying ANY of the version for any of the older consoles...

It was kind of funny how they kept bringing this server to it's knees though. That alone was entertaining, yet frustrating at the same time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :shy: