SOPA Dropped by Congress

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And hey, it seems that even more Congressmen have come out against these bills. These articles (Article 1, Article 2) provide more information on Congressmen who have renounced the bills and the significance of this protest as a whole.

As I'm sure many of you know, the Entertainment Software Agency (or ESA) is still a major proponent of the bill. The guys from Extra Credits have created a coalition to boycott E3 until they drop their support completely. If you're interested and want to know what you can do, here is the video.

[yt]pHOZcHkvkvs[/yt]

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Piracy is an issue, yes, but this is NOT the solution.

I like this explanation best.

sopa.gif

http://theoatmeal.com/sopa

Reactions: 2 people

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
On the plus side, if SOPA or PIPA go through it will stop once and for all the rick rollin trick as all sites with the video will have been shutdown. Rick's been infringed for to long now.

Lots of sites could go, see this link for details of potential SOPA infringments

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
On the plus side, if SOPA or PIPA go through it will stop once and for all the rick rollin trick as all sites with the video will have been shutdown. Rick's been infringed for to long now.

Lots of sites could go, see this link for details of potential SOPA infringments
Anyone else posting bullshit rickrolls like this in ANY topic again will be suspended without warning if I catch it before any other mods do.

Reactions: 1 person

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Anyone else posting bullshit rickrolls like this in ANY topic again will be suspended without warning if I catch it before any other mods do.

Was meant as a joke, as the use of his video was a major infringment, he was even referenced in one of the news articles I read as he only ever got $12 for all the times it was played on youtube. Appologies n that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk