nryn99

desu~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
sop-kambing-kumango.jpg
A sop is a piece of bread or toast that is soaked in liquid food and then eaten. In medieval cuisine, sops were very common. Sops were served with wine, soup or broth, which were then picked apart into smaller pieces to soak in the liquid. At elaborate feasts, bread was often pre-cut into finger-sized pieces rather than broken off by the diners themselves. The word "soup" is a cognate of "sop", both stemming ultimately from the same Germanic source.[/p]

icon11.gif
Source

Shockwind

SHINEEE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Mmmmm... Yummy.
tongue.gif

sop-kambing-kumango.jpg

"sop kambing kumango " means, "sop goat kumango" in English. I'm not a pure Filipino, y'know? I don't even know what kumango means.
tongue.gif

nryn99

desu~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Gamerfan123 said:
Mmmmm... Yummy.
tongue.gif

sop-kambing-kumango.jpg

"sop kambing kumango " means, "sop goat kumango" in English. I'm not a pure Filipino, y'know? I don't even know what kumango means.
tongue.gif

I myself don't know what kumango means.

EDIT:

Sop Kambing Kumango:

One of the food places we wanted to visit during our time in Medan is Sop Kambing Kumango, so on the first night we’re in Medan, we asked Sisca to take us there. The place is located in Jl. Kumango. It was very crowded when we arrived. The patrons were ethnically diverse as we saw chinese, indonesian & indians sitting there enjoying their dishes and I thought this must be good. We ordered a portion of sop kambing to share. The sop kambing (mutton soup) tasted very rich & delicious. There was no hint of that distinct mutton smell in the meat & soup. The meat was very tender, I thought it must be cooked several hours in spices to reach this kind of taste & texture. The price was not cheap, but it was worth my every cent[/p]

icon11.gif
Source

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Can't wait for season 2