Hacking Soo..What All Did i miss?

link270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just go read through a few of the threads around. Not much has really happened, just more hype and more waiting. Once something real comes about you will know.

Reactions: QCLasky

PixelTheKWolf

Memelord Deluxe
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just go read through a few of the threads around. Not much has really happened, just more hype and more waiting. Once something real comes about you will know.
Ah, ok. I've just been watching @NWPlayer123 's Twitter, so far since i saw on wololo a post about updating to 5.5.1. Its more stable between 5.5.0 and 5.5.1, honestly, Exploit-Wise.

greenlanternx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
First of all: Sorry mods if posted this in the wrong thread! I haven't been on GBATemp In a while.

Soo..The Title says it all, Basically. I've heard stuff about a IOSU Exploit about to release, but any other news then that?
well, you missed the wars between the "wiiu scene is dead" guys vs the "wiiu scene is not dead" guys, and the "when someone will release IOSU" guys vs "just wait" guys ... many flaming posts, conspiracy theories....
and some homebrew updates with the current exploit (homebrew launcher, loadiine gx2, cafiine, etc) and some rom injection methods for the different VC

PixelTheKWolf

Memelord Deluxe
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, you missed the wars between the "wiiu scene is dead" guys vs the "wiiu scene is not dead" guys, and the "when someone will release IOSU" guys vs "just wait" guys ... many flaming posts, conspiracy theories....
and some homebrew updates with the current exploit (homebrew launcher, loadiine gx2, cafiine, etc) and some rom injection methods for the different VC
Ah, i can see that now. I just dont understand why people are so rude sometimes and rush stuff that could possibly brick your Wii U if its not finished correctly-
Oh wait, Its the internet. Nevermind my Rant about it.

D

Deleted User

Nothing much. Just update to 5.5.1 and block nintendo update servers. That's it.

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
You are missing the part of the brain where it says it's ok to make threads like this and your missing the part of the brain where you could of easily googled before posting
You missed the part in your brain where your mommy taught you to be nice to people once in a while.

This guy clearly made this thread because he saw some stuff eluding to something big coming. He is making thread asking basically a small bite size instead of making a hour long investigative personal journalism on the matter, not everyone has time to go reading though bunch of data when you can just ask the skinny from people.

to op TL;DR Currently seems to be that some dev says to do 5.5.1 now, and block. Shit may happen soon (tm).
(personally putting extra emphasis on the "may" there)

D

Deleted User

@Maschell's almost done with a BIG improvement in HID to VPAD! While will now let you use multiple controllers, PLUS the GUI looks fantastic

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all: Sorry mods if posted this in the wrong thread! I haven't been on GBATemp In a while.

Soo..The Title says it all, Basically. I've heard stuff about a IOSU Exploit about to release, but any other news then that?
Don't know how long you've been gone but my AIO Self host package is now working 100% every launch.

Of course it could all become obsolete very soon ;) (hopefully)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol