prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Mr.Mysterio said:
Sorry for butting in, but do you really think Sony isn't doing this to one up the 3DS? It's just business and pretty good move too.
I think (not too sure, I may be totally wrong here) they're doing this to see what peripherals people want.
Not everything Sony does is about one upping the 3DS

D

Deleted_171835

Mr.Mysterio said:
prowler_ said:
SamAsh07 said:
You are not advised to read every single post and reply to them, we are open to our own thoughts and opinions tyvm. Welcome to the Internet, please refrain from mindless use of curse words. Your Co-Operation is must appreciated.
closedeyes.gif

Apart from that, I ain't gonna say anything to you.
Don't make stupid unnecessary comments about Vita vs. 3DS.

The topic title is "Sony Wants to Know What Vita Peripherals You Want", not "Sony Wants to Know What Vita Peripherals You Want SO THEY CAN WIN THE WAR AGAINST THE 3DS"
Sorry for butting in, but do you really think Sony isn't doing this to one up the 3DS? It's just business and pretty good move too.
Does it matter?

This thread has nothing to do with the 3DS.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
An adapter kit that allows easy playback on an HDTV without drawbacks (ahem, like needing a PS3).

Should be simple as selecting "Play on HDTV" on the Vita.

People with PS3 controllers or other Vitas could join in and play local multiplayer. Awesome.

Mr.Mysterio

Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
prowler_ said:
Mr.Mysterio said:
I think (not too sure, I may be totally wrong here) they're doing this to see what peripherals people want.
Not everything Sony does is about one upping the 3DS

I agree, they want to see what people want. And by giving them what they want, they manage to win more people over and manage to keep their current fans content and loyal. Is that not a business move? And its a great move. Nintendo failed to deliver with the 3DS and Sony's taking advantage of the public's dissapointment. Again, it's just business.

D

Deleted_171835

Mr.Mysterio said:
@SoulSnatcher
I don't really get why you assumed I was a blatant fanboy when I clearly stated that this was a good move on Sony's part. The Vita's only competitor is the 3DS and they are both gonna come up during discussions. And the 3DS is relevant since Sony's trying to eliminate the issues people had with the 3DS. Also, I wasn't the one who brought up the 3DS. I was just curious whether prowler thought Sony was making this move out of the goodness of their heart.
I was referring to SamAsh07 when I said "blatant fanboyism".

Mr.Mysterio

Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
@SoulSnatcher
Oh, I see. I just assumed you were referring to me because of the wording of your post.

On Topic: I thought an HDMI out was pretty much confirmed since one of Vita's main appeal is carrying around a PS3 that you can play on the go and plug into the TV if you want. Or I am just sleep-deprived?

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
sony lost a lot of rep after going against some consumer needs. now its all about the consumers starting from free psn and games, cheap vita, and your choice of peripherals.

i could say something related to power is kinda unworthy since and mobile device rarely hence enough power for itself
HDMI seems to be the most useful

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
Mr.Mysterio said:
On Topic: I thought an HDMI out was pretty much confirmed since one of Vita's main appeal is carrying around a PS3 that you can play on the go and plug into the TV if you want. Or I am just sleep-deprived?

I thought that was more about the same game on both the PS3 and PSVita, and using a Cloud save system so you could play one one or the other, allowing the freedom of where to play it.

Anyways, a UMD external drive would be nice for those transitioning from the PSP to the PSVita (and many games still coming out for the PSP as we speak).

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DiscostewSM said:
Anyways, a UMD external drive would be nice for those transitioning from the PSP to the PSVita (and many games still coming out for the PSP as we speak).

Honestly, they didn't do it for the Go, I doubt they'll do it for the Vita, especially since they've been trying to push the PSP going digital. Plus UMDs are quite shitty.

I'm not sure of any peripheral I'd want, I usually like my systems all plain and cookie cutter. No fancy gadgets to go with it.

EDIT: Only thing I want is a good pair of headphones to be included with the system. Something that's maybe a bit above average, certainly better than those shitty iPod earbuds. Zunes come with pretty good earbuds, I'd like something up to that quality.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's sad to see that anything mentioning the Vita here ends up with a war...

As for me, I mainly want a charging cradle (probably gonna happen). If the Vita has bad battery, I'd prefer to have a charging station like the 3DS does.

Then I'd be set.
smile.gif

EDIT: And wow, by that picture in the OP, the PSVita looks a lot slimmer then I thought.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)