??
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to decide on a 16GB M2 for my PSP GO.

I want to go with the Sandisk because it's cheaper, but I won't buy it if there's a significant lost in performance when compared to Sony.

So if anyone is using these, I would like to know if there's any difference in performance?

A 16GB sandisk is about $20 shipped.....magicgate is supported right??
A 16GB sony is about $40 shipped

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have a 16 gig sand but I do have a 4, and I can say that magicgate is supported. I've never had any problems with it.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have used a 4GB SanDisk MS Pro Duo in my PSP since I got it (until today, just recieved a Photofast cr-5400 dual Micro SDHC to MS Pro Duo adapter), and it has worked perfectly for me. I haven't used a Sony to compare it with, but PSN downloaded games seemed to load quickly and videos etc. always played perfectly, so I guess the transfer speed was good enough. I would say you will be perfectly safe going for a SanDisk. I have also been using a SanDisk micro SDHC card in my phone for a while now, and it's working grand, and I got two more of them for my cr-5400.

RoMee

??
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I know how well a sandisk work in a psp 3000 but I'm more interested how good their M2 is when compared to sony.

I'm pretty sure it'll be a little slower, but is it enough to spend the extra $$ for a sony brand?

UPDATE:
I just ordered the sandisk 16GB M2 for my PSP GO.
I'll report the cards performance when I get it.

UPDATE(2):
I just got it and it's working perfectly
magicgate is supported, and so far no lag on any games

good thing I didn't over spend by going with the sony brand
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :unsure: What to have for lunch [12:57 pm] [tap, tap, tap.. 💡] brb