Sony unveils The Last of Us: Part II PlayStation 4 Pro limited edition console

tU1hCPZ.png

49910756986_972aa82937_h.jpg 49910759831_c788c38656_h.jpg 49911054277_e434ceebe5_h.jpg

Need a nice looking PlayStation 4 for when The Last of Us: Part II finally releases? Sony has your back, with a new limited edition bundle, which packs together a specially designed DualShock 4, PlayStation Gold Wireless headset, a 2TB Seagate external hard drive, and most importantly, a PlayStation 4 Pro console, all featuring unique The Last of Us themed designs. The special edition system will launch on the same day as the game, June 19th, or you can buy the DualShock 4 Gold Headset, and Game Drive all seperately, for $64.99, $99.99, and $89.99, respectively.

:arrow: Source

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Too late ps5 is coming out and can run last of us 2 better
No this wil still sel as people won't hav the patience to wait whenever tht wil be and the game is stealthy story driven so performance doesn't really matter as much

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No this wil still sel as people won't hav the patience to wait whenever tht wil be and the game is stealthy story driven so performance doesn't really matter as much

I'm buying this over the PS5 and selling my PS4 I need a new headset and the 2TB external HD would be handy plus it comes with the physcial copy of the game it's a sweet deal I doubt you'll get something like this on launch for PS5

EDIT: I just saw that you have to buy the 3 separately smh I guess I'll pass I thought it was all included together

Last edited by Goku1992A,
Reactions: Deleted User

HarveyHouston

Christian Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only good thing I'll say about this is that it looks like Sony is going to continue to support the PS4, so Rock Band 4 players can keep rockin' out! :D

Dang, I wish RB4 was available for the Switch, or at least a dedicated Switch port of the series. I would buy it in a heartbeat.

E1ite007

wierd avatar guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
HO-LY SHIT 700 usd's for a console that's ready to be replaced
Yes, a regular PS4 Pro usually cost around $500 USD here in Mexico. This limited edition will skyrocket, as the Spiderman one.
That's the reason I do not have a PS4, and although I would like to have one, possibly never posses one in new condition and will get one until is way past it's life cycle.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

Yes, a regular PS4 Pro usually cost around $500 USD here in Mexico. This limited edition will skyrocket, as the Spiderman one.
That's the reason I do not have a PS4, and although I would like to have one, possibly never posses one in new condition and will get one until is way past it's life cycle.
wowie from what i remember a ps4 pro here costs 400 euros; i'll sell my ps4 'cause to be honest, it's a boring AND shitty console.

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
wowie from what i remember a ps4 pro here costs 400 euros; i'll sell my ps4 'cause to be honest, it's a boring AND shitty console.
Best selling console last 7 years so yr talking absolute toilet-beggars belief some of the people's iq

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

I sold two Ps4's in their life cycle when I got a gaming PC, one was the SpiderMan edition and yes, someone offered me a lot for it. I will wait this time when the PS5 releases, as the PS4 I got at launch sat for a very long time gathering dust... and the other when I got the PC, I only used it to play exclusives after all.

Best selling console last 7 years so yr talking absolute toilet-beggars belief some of the people's iq

Ara ara, bashing other's opinion because they don't think like you again eh?

Last edited by DSoryu,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Green name in chat :ninja: