Sony TV question for EUROPE

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by azoreseuropa, Sep 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. azoreseuropa
    OP

azoreseuropa GBAtemp Guru

Nov 6, 2002
    Portugal
    Proud to be Portuguese but I am in USA.
  2. Qtis

Qtis Grey Knight Inquisitor

Feb 28, 2010
    The Forge
    Works in Europe without any additional hardware. It's the same as my US PSVita charger: 110-240V and 50/60Hz.

3. azoreseuropa
    OP

Nov 6, 2002
    Portugal
    What do you mean ?? Is my link the one I can order to used for my tv from USA to Europe ? :)

4. Youkai

Youkai Demon

Jul 1, 2004
    Germany
    Germany , NRW
    oO are all of your 3500 Messages written with such a weird English ? sorry I hate those guys as well who always say learn English but it is really hard to understand you ...

and umm if you want to know if you can use the adaptor from your links than it should work even though it looks really cheap and has many bad ratings ^^V
    oh and very often those TVs use the same plug as Computer which would allow you to use a computer power cable instead of an adaptor.

P.S. don't forget taxes for importing stuff ...

5. WiiCube_2013

WiiCube_2013 GBAtemp Guru

Oct 19, 2013
    Gaza Strip
    You're going to make a dispatch an HDTV from US to Portugal? Unless the shipping's free of charge you should try Worten, FNAC or others over there.

Welp, he's from Portugal you see.

Oh yeah the tax/customs would definitely hit hard on it, too.

6. azoreseuropa
    OP

Nov 6, 2002
    Portugal
    Youkai.. It is not very NICE.

No, the link is just an example for me so I can find the best one. It is just an EXAMPLE!

Nothing to do with from Portugal.. SIGHING!!! If you see my avatar again.. it's s no wonder you are not familiar to the deaf culture. Please learn about deaf culture then. If you read this:

http://nad.org/issues/american-sign-language/what-is-asl

Anyway, it is off the point.. Please stop bothering people with an English grammar or something and just answer the questions with respect and share. I type fast and in the hurry. Who cares. Everyone is not perfect anyway. SIGHING.

I am moving to Portugal soon and I would like to bring those two televisions...

Can you tell me which one works best for my television instead of an adaptor if its possible ?

7. Arras

Arras GBAtemp Guru

Sep 14, 2010
    Netherlands
    I honestly can't quite tell what you're trying to say. If a TV is marked 110-240V it should work in both Europe and the US without having to convert the power (as long as you get a converter plug to make it physically fit in the power outlet, but those are very cheap).
    But what two televisions? You only linked one. The one you linked should be fine though (again, you may need a converter plug as the outlet is a different shape, but these are very cheap).

8. azoreseuropa
    OP

Nov 6, 2002
    Portugal
    I just posted one television label because both are the same televisions for 110-240v. The problem is: An American Power plug. Which adaptor is the best ?

P.S. I got my answer from other forum. A very nice people and they understood my grammar and didnt say anything about it. Very helpful and please closed this comment, thanks. Thanks everyone for trying your best anyway.

9. Qtis

Qtis Grey Knight Inquisitor

Feb 28, 2010
    The Forge
    My bad, I was on mobile so somehow derped the answer. I had no problem understanding the question and I'm not even from an English speaking country. But yeah you may need a plug adapter or swap the power cable to fit the EU plug. No converter hardware needed though :)

I'll lock the thread, but if you want it re-opened, PM a staff member :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.