Sony Rewards Program Updated - Earn PSN Credit for Trophies

ps4raretrophies0414141280jpg-0a65f6_1280w.jpg

Sony rewards system is best described as Sony's version of the Nintendo Rewards program, both allow members who are part of it earn points that can be used later to redeem for rewards after accumulating enough of the desired reward, though each of them have their own system of earning them. Sony recently updated their reward system to allow players who play games on any of the three systems, PS3, PS4, and PSVita, and earn trophies, to obtain reward points that can later be used to get playstation network credit to purchase any of the available content. Currently this is in place only for United States players at the moment but the points goes as value.

100 Silver Trophies = 100 Points
25 Gold Trophies = 250 Points
10 Platinum Trophies = 1000 Points

To redeem any points, you must sign up for the sony rewards system and link your Playstation Network if you haven't already, you can do so in the link source below.

To actually get any credit to use on Playstation Store, you need at least 1000 Points to get $10 credit, as you can see is probably not really good to rely on this for more than anything major. Each requirement of points is placed a bit high that even trophy hunters may not have much use in this if you were expecting to get much of the content for free, most likely you would end up adding funds saving $10 or just waiting for discount of anything lower. Of course this doesn't mean you can use the points for anything else, points earned can be used for any of the available rewards. Seeing as the points are earned through playing games, would be most players' reason for consideration.

:arrow:SOURCE

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't care at firs :t but now I have incentive to collect trophies in my games now.
Good luck with that, it probably won't be much worth since most conditions are pretty high requirements. Unlike Nintendo rewards which can be redeem mostly by simple purchase, this is more of hard work, which most of may be either too difficult for most players or even unobtainable (some trophies require online multiplayer, which playstation 4 cannot be used unless you have playstation plus subscription.)

Also save editors is against terms of service. :ninja:

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good luck with that, it probably won't be much worth since most conditions are pretty high requirements. Unlike Nintendo rewards which can be redeem mostly by simple purchase, this is more of hard work,
Last I checked (long time ago) Nintendo didn't offer exchanging points for their currency. Also there are other ways to earn points as far I know checking into this rewards system.

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last I checked (long time ago) Nintendo didn't offer exchanging points for their currency. Also there are other ways to earn points as far I know checking into this rewards system.
When wii u was launched in 2012, they did. It was only exclusive to wii u Deluxe owners (the black system) and ended at the end of 2014.

The Deluxe Digital Promotion was a program that ran from 11/18/12 - 12/31/14.

Participants in the promotion earned points for purchasing or redeeming downloadable content on a Deluxe Wii U system on or before 12/31/14. Points could then be exchanged for an activation code, worth $5 credit on the Nintendo eShop.

The Deluxe Digital Promotion has ended and all unredeemed points and download codes have expired.

Key Points:
  • Purchases or downloads made after 12/31/14 do not qualify for the Deluxe Digital Promotion.
  • The last day to request a $5 download code was 3/31/15. All unused Deluxe Digital Promotion points expired on 4/1/15.
  • All unredeemed $5 codes expired on 7/1/15, and cannot be replaced or exchanged.
Timeline:
12/31/14 - Last day to earn points for purchases made in the Nintendo eShop on Wii U.

3/31/15 - Last day to exchange 500 points for a $5 download code.

6/30/15 - Last day to redeem the $5 download code in the Nintendo eShop. (Once codes are redeemed in the Nintendo eShop, there is no deadline to use the credit.)

Now it doesn't exist anymore. Insead is just the my nintendo rewards, and you are right, there is no way to redeem currency on there, but there is obtainable games. (You probably saying the problem with that is you can't choose the game you want instead you only get a choice of what they offer.)

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Who has the most trophies?
Him/her would likely get a fuck ton of games for free, which doesn't make much sense as Stallion83 gets paid to play games, who currently has almost 1.7 million Gamerscore.

Perfect system Sony, perfect system ;')

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Water park was quite fun
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Water park was quite fun