Sony PSX Conference 2016

psx_2016.png

Sony's PSX 2016 conference has now finished.
You can view it live on http://live.playstation.com/

All sorts of things are expected to come from this, anything you have heard of or are interested in seeing?
Feel free to discuss what you might want to see or the show as it happens in the comments below.

Uncharted The Lost Legacy

Marvel VS Capcom Infinite

Crash Bandicoot Remaster

Persona 5 Story Trailer

The Last of Us Part 2

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the only thing worth knowing right.
  • WILL PS4 PRO BE FIXED, (PRIORITY #1) :P
  • MAHVEL 4, IS IT REAL OR NOT?! *HYPE INTENSIFIES*:creep:
  • PLANS FOR PSVITA (STILL WAITING FOR PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 FOR VITA) :glare:

NO WORD ON PS4 PRO FIXES. :( (Don't buy it yet, i don't believe in current state is worth $400)
MAHVEL IS ALIVE BABY! :D FANS REJOYCE, THERE IS HOPE FOR MEGA MAN :creep:
LOOK LIKE SONY HASN'T COMPLETLY FORGOT VITA:toot:

I wish more ys games were coming to vita and ps4. Bring back popful mail too. :D

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ultra street figher IV $25
Ultimate Marvel VS capcom 3 $25
Predicted price of Marvel VS capcom Infinity $60
Why are the prices so.... WHY!? Both of those PORTS should have just been 15$ i would have been okay. :nayps3:

Was parappa the rapper that popular of a game? Is not even playable when i last tried it, and i have rythym, I play Bust a move which is way more fun and have better polish in my opinion.:creep:

Crash was a fun game but now is not and i lost interest, especially being one of the collectable related game play features. Got Crash 3 warped on my 9 birthday and struggled with trying to get 100%:glare:

I dunno why but Mega man x and ryu look like from super smash bros O_O

NIDDHOG 2? Hmmm please let it be good. :)

So still anyone wanna predict Capcom cup winners now? :P

Personally windjammers isn't that interesting after awhile but is exciting still, never played the game in arcades though but i didn't know DATA EAST was still making games, now only we can get sunsoft back on the map. :D

Did anyone hear good things about 100FT robot golf? :ninja:

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh man! Details on Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 4 were supposed to be dropped here! If it's real, it'll be shown!

Its real:

Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite is the real deal. Mega Man X, Ryu, Iron Man and Captain Marvel confirmed. Due in 2017 for PlayStation 4. First gameplay footage comes out during Capcom Cup tonight.

http://www.polygon.com/2016/12/3/13828942/marvel-vs-capcom-4-infinite-playstation-experience

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And other one:

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3:

http://www.polygon.com/2016/12/3/13829100/ultimate-marvel-vs-capcom-3-playstation-4-ps4

Last edited by spotanjo3,

AyanamiRei0

GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ultra street figher IV $25
Ultimate Marvel VS capcom 3 $25
Predicted price of Marvel VS capcom Infinity $60
Why are the prices so.... WHY!? Both of those PORTS should have just been 15$ i would have been okay. :nayps3:

Was parappa the rapper that popular of a game? Is not even playable when i last tried it, and i have rythym, I play Bust a move which is way more fun and have better polish in my opinion.:creep:

Crash was a fun game but now is not and i lost interest, especially being one of the collectable related game play features. Got Crash 3 warped on my 9 birthday and struggled with trying to get 100%:glare:

I dunno why but Mega man x and ryu look like from super smash bros O_O

NIDDHOG 2? Hmmm please let it be good. :)

So still anyone wanna predict Capcom cup winners now? :P

Personally windjammers isn't that interesting after awhile but is exciting still, never played the game in arcades though but i didn't know DATA EAST was still making games, now only we can get sunsoft back on the map. :D

Did anyone hear good things about 100FT robot golf? :ninja:

You always complain about the prices of games you know back in 1994 Sonic 3 cost $69.99 so what if USF4 on PS4 is $25 it's $29.99 on Steam you complained about the price of Sun/Moon wanting it to be $20 G/S/C was $34.99 when they were released.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
So what games are people lookong forward to? :)
Horizon Zero Dawn I'm warily hyped for, TLOU 2 will be great, I'm almost sure of it. Danganronpa 3 I'm the most psyched for though. Oh also Yakuza 1 remake coming west is awesome. Crash remaster is bleh upon meh, but the Wipeout remasters will probably be cool.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I hate these DIY furniture kits so bad