1. 64bitmodels

64bitmodels GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    If you're a guy like me you mostly wouldnt really care for playstation exclusives since by then i wouldve been too busy playing a hat in time and Sonic Robo Blast 2

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

no matter whichever side youre on we can all agree keef's video on the whole situation is hilarious

2. D34DL1N3R

D34DL1N3R Nephilim

United States
    But I've already played A Hat in Time on my PC. Haha. Awesome, awesome game! I buy a console for games I can't play on my PC. :)

3. Legendaykai

Legendaykai Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    But where's the profit in that? Nintendo saw that free online was a sinking ship so they joined the paid subscription but i'f you're so against paid online just play offline it's very simple.

4. 64bitmodels

64bitmodels GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    we shouldnt have to play offline just because nintendos being a bunch of greedy fucks, and it would be fine if the online service was decent
    But its not, we only get a few obscure SNES and NES games and mediocre online. No N64, no GCN, nothing that's worth you paying 20 dollars a year.
    Also im sorry but these are multibillion dollar corporations, they really dont need to charge people to use the internet that theyre already paying for

5. Legendaykai

Legendaykai Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Sorry but i feel it's the way moving forward I understand your fustration but no profit can be made with free things. ok i wish they would add folders and better file management like they had with the 3ds but to me the switch still feels like a rushed effort to hide the fact of the wii u. plus nintendo as well asother companies like to find ways to save money and make it not just throw it away.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - confirmed, showcase, Horizon