Sony Protection Group

SonyPG

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"The Sony Protection Group (SPG), also known as SPG and SonyPG, is a website, forum, group, and movement created to preserve the image of Sony and focus on positive news. SPG is the largest community of Sony and PlayStation fans that are dedicated to supporting Sony by spreading factual news and information." - SonyPG.com

shieldng8.png

Join the solution to the Xbot pollution today! Join the Sony Protection Group community at SonyPG.com.

PapiChulo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A good way to protect Sony's image is to not be a complete asshat company who thinks you can sue customers, illegally load rootkits, pricefix, force shitty proprietary formats and charge a premium for average product.

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
LOL this is fail, mods should delete this as advertising.

You guys wouldn't need to 'protect' your precious Sony if they started delivering on some of the promises they have made.

Seriously where are the games for the PS3, I own the dang console and it isn't getting a great deal of use...

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A good way to protect Sony's image is to not be a complete asshat company who thinks you can sue customers, illegally load rootkits, pricefix, force shitty proprietary formats and charge a premium for average product.

Ain't that the truth! The reason Sony had to form such a group is because of just what PapiChulo said.

Another thing Sony does is sell 2nd rate components to other companies just to screw them up AND try to control companies that supply Sony with components.

You won't get much sympathy from people around here.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'd join just to fuck around with the Sony 'Personnel'
nyanya.gif
Yes, I'll probably do the same. In fact, I should make a Microsoft Defense group, Lol.

The Microsoft Protection Group (MPG), also known as MSPG and MicroSPG, is a website, forum, group, and movement created to preserve the image of Microsoft and focus on positive news. MSPG is the largest community of Microsoft and Xbox fans that are dedicated to supporting Microsoft by spreading factual news and information.
Join the solution to the Sony fanboy pollution today! Join the Microsoft Protection Group!

P.S: Seriously though, I wouldn't make anything like that, even for the lulz.

fischju

Rehabilitated Jaywalker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
LOL this is fail, mods should delete this as advertising.

It's a blog post. We wont delete it. This poster isn't even worth replying to really. Sony defense force pfff. Biased rubbish. Just ignore it.

The SDF is actually an ingenious creation, very useful for watching how people react to things they SHOULD know are a joke intended to see how they would react. They probably can't because it's a paradox
rofl2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol