Sony Music Japan Hacked

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Funny how Sony was the undefeated console that nobody could hack.... but once ps3 got hacked.... everything thing else started to crumble... The ps3 was like a main support or pillar...

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
machomuu said:
Actually, when someone's mean to you a lot it actually means they truly like you and are scared to show affection directly.

That's what you tell dweeby little boys when they are getting beat up by little girls. When someone is mean to you a lot it means they really don't like you. Or they're just a cunt.

xorrox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm sorry but I lol'd at all this - I've been silently following it all since ps3 hacks started filtering through...
and just - well 2 things come to mind:
1) Simpsons: Homer kills the crusty burger version of McD's Hamburgler and the kids cry out in unison: Just stop - he's already dead Q_Q

2) LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE Q_Q

I'm sure there's a parody already on or on its way to youtube - in fact (come to think of it) im off to go see
tongue.gif

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fgghjjkll said:
AND TODAY'S WEEKLY SONY HACK IS..... THE SONY MUSIC JAPAN SQL INJECTION!!!
*Applauds*
haha lol
I hate sony.... once in latin america we had a great channel called Locomotion. Sony bought it... turn it into Animax. They aired anime 24Hs... but after 5 years they turned the channel into Sony Spin. A shitload of fuck channel that only have shitty old series that nobody wants to see.
So..... fuck sony

QUOTE(xorrox @ May 25 2011, 11:32 AM) 2) LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE Q_Q
I'm sure there's a parody already on or on its way to youtube - in fact (come to think of it) im off to go see
tongue.gif
there you have

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome