• Likes 1

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was unaware of such things, and never had them linked or landed upon with a search.
Curious that they would kick to a third party service as well.

Wonder if we will get the same set that were bothered by the epic game store lack of user reviews.

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I doubt anyone will miss them as the main PS communities are unofficial ones anyway.

The only time this sort of thing bothered me was when IMDB shutdown their comments. Years later it still feels like a stupid decision.

Reactions: yuyuyup

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
While IMDB forums were hilarious at times (hard to think of all my favourites but one that springs to mind was SciFi/Syfy used to have a show called Dark Matter and there was someone going on a rant about how the lady shaped robot in the show was referred to as an android when apparently gynoid was the more appropriate term) in a way their reviews consistently fail to be I am still puzzled why people view their loss as more than just losing a source of unintended comedy.
Any practical value still gets found in reviews, keywords, trivia and parental guidance section, with the latter often still providing the humour if you get the stereotypical American prude on the case.

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ugh. Their Twitter help is fucking useless... posted several times about an issue where my "games played" seemed to have rolled back several months and now certain games don't show in my played list at all and never had a reply to any of my tweets.
They may as well just close all their support channels and let the independent communities troubleshoot everything.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I was pretty active in the portuguese forums a while back. I mostly made Vita RPG reviews in order to raise awareness to the system and genre.

Sadly the forum had pretty much died since like 3 years ago. So it's no surprise that the service is being shut down.
Well, it was a pretty cool place to get free games in contests tho.

Reactions: Stealphie

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: got a mig switch here, freshly smuggled in from China