Hacking Sony have released new update 3.73 Change your spoof now

Spendy39

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
WARNING FOR PS VITA AND VITA TV................

PS Vita (and PSTV) Firmware update to 3.73 is now available.

DO NOT UPDATE if you care about modding. If you do update then it will potentially not be moddable again for some time.

if you have a modded console and use it online then change the spoof in settings, Spoof to 3.73 on your modded consoles then reboot.

If you are not modded then DO NOT UPDATE this will not enhance your system at all it only serves to prevent the console being modded...

Modded Console............

Settings>Henkaku Settings>Spoofed Version> Change to 3.73

SkyDX

Anime Signature Creator, PM me if you want one! :)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Does that mean I'm screwed? I have a OLED on 3.60 with Enso installed and SD2Vita but I have a Vita Slim in transit that will arrive in 1-2 weeks. I know it won't come with 3.73 but will I still be able do downgrade it to 3.60 (it's an older Slim) and activate my PSN account on it and transfer everything over from my OLED Vita?

Griffballchamp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just modded a Vita for the first time 2 weeks ago so I'm still new to the Vita scene.

I'm running 3.60 enso on a PCH-1000. Do I need to update anything, or do I just need to change the Spoof from 3.72 to 3.73 and it's all good?

FmT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Or you can just put 9.99 and you would be okay for a long time, and can still go to playstation store or remote play with ps4 without worrying anymore with next firmare update

Reactions: Griffballchamp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: b